Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

what a joke

I really wanted these shoes too

I don't know how people get thru but

its always a fail for me

I wish they would just go back to the campout days

atleast then you had a shot at certain place's

they way things are now with bots and everything ..............its no chance for someone like me...............................................................peace23

Haven't heard of a single person that was successful @NikeDC...
Me neither fam, haven't heard a SINGLE person
mad.gif

I struck out at a few spots.  Such is life.  On to Saturday I guess.

That, or I can try putting some duct tape on my Toros.

Last edited:
what a joke

its always a fail for me

they way things are now with bots and everything ..............its no chance for someone like me...............................................................peace23

I totally agree......its worse now.

Haven't heard of a single person that was successful @NikeDC...
It is because the NikeDC employees are corrupt.  That is a fact and not a rumor.

How they rig the Nike RSVP process will be left up to your imagination.

A rumor I've heard is that DC cops can just walk in and purchase any size of any shoe they want.

It is because the NikeDC employees are corrupt.  That is a fact and not a rumor.

How they rig the Nike RSVP process will be left up to your imagination.

A rumor I've heard is that DC cops can just walk in and purchase any size of any shoe they want.
that's a random *** rumor imo

due to hype like this im sure there will be some sort of corruption in the work force for sure. 

what a joke

its always a fail for me

It's gotten to the point where I don't even mind droppin $250 on an aftermarket pair.

If I strike out on saturday morning I just wait like 2 weeks for prices to normalize on ebay.

This is only my 2nd time doing this rsvp crap. First was the playoff 11s. Surprised I got through on 21 Mercer today

So u guys think the resale value of these will go up or down in the next coming weeks>?

Back
Top Bottom