Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

dudes snitching on twitter now?

roll.gif
You're never one side of anything. I think the only thing you're 100% ever in agreement is that $50

Last edited:
In good for dc on Saturday. Thank you sneaker gods [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128095[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

stiff arm robbery on any nikedc employee i see walkin outta there with a db3 box.

Last edited:
Tried NTChi because I've got a buddy out there but no dice. Looks like I'll be on the ye olde NDC saturday morning. Good luck to everybody else trying.

I'm hoping Niketown London gets a suprise shipment and I can walk in and pick them up.

I can dream, right.

stiff arm robbery on any nikedc employee i see walkin outta there with a db3 box.

Guess I'm coming prepared just in case y'all wanna lash out on customers. (Georgetown to nice for all that though)

Last edited:
I got thru to NTpdx!!! Geeked!! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Congrats, I got in at Portland too! I was hoping for an 11.5 but ended up with a 12 and a 12.5... Hopefully I can eventually trade for an 11.5. No complaints though

Back
Top Bottom