Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Walked into Nike Lenox later on Saturday just because I was in the area. Talked to one of the dudes about the release. He was pretty chill and just told me "I mean we know what's going on... If you got an RSVP for these you used and automated service." Also told me that he checked one of the dudes twitter confirmations and send he had 0 tweets sent out and 0 followers. He even said he wished Nike would do something about it.

man. y'all are some defeatists up in here.  it starts with accepting small s*** like this, but snowballs into larger things.  then you start accepting those things too; definitely a slippery slope.  like i said before, it all depends on what a person wants to do, and what they believe in.

Last edited:
update - since it seems like this thread is going to be about canceled orders, im removing the bot provision. if you know someone I blocked from this thread that wants back in, tell them to PM me.

Can anyone confirm how these fit? A little big like the white/cement and black/cement 3's? Leather 3's usually fit big but wasn't sure about these. Any feedback is appreciated.

I personally think they fit more on the snug side IMO. Nothing like the bigger feel of like the Retro 88's at all. Again probably due to the material being different.

update - since it seems like this thread is going to be about canceled orders, im removing the bot provision. if you know someone I blocked from this thread that wants back in, tell them to PM me.
grin.gif

An avalanche is coming... 

>D

honestly, its because a lot of cancellations are happening and its pretty much out of the question to think members will be able to talk about canceled orders without talking about the auto-scripts. look at the last few pages.

ill still be deleting the irrelevant stuff if that matters.

i'm interested in the details of those who have been getting cancellations...which bot was used, what size, how many pairs (or whether a lebron was in the cart too), if they had any wait time in line before getting them in their cart, etc. curious if there's any pattern

There's one pair of db 3s just sitting on the fc site that's been priced at 1.2 k for over a month now. Why won't it come down lol.. It's not going to sell at that price. =/ My size too..

Last edited:
:nerd: que? what happened?

apparently alot of people who used that free add to cart script on the google chrome store got ROYALLY screwed over this weekend. little do they know they needed to remove the script line that prompts an update

Not trying to take credit ? ok...
You changing your auto add to cart chrome extension to all sz 10.5 regardless of what size the chrome extension on Sat. was classic LOL - So many people pissed that I saw on twitter....... :lol:
Yea, I heard about that......some weakass **** imo

:nerd: que? what happened?

looks like dude had an extension for google chrome that he changed so that it tried to add a size 10.5 to everyone's cart that used it instead of using the size the user requested.

looks like dude had an extension for google chrome that he changed so that it tried to add a size 10.5 to everyone's cart that used it instead of using the size the user requested.
That's pretty messed up but I have no love loss for cheaters out there. I mean I know it's any way to win but enough is enough. I wish welfare would check just a fraction of a percent of these low lifes

Assuming there should be a lot of shoes that's getting release back online. Since majority of those were bot order. IMO if you bot and get one, That's fine, but if you bot and get 6! That's ridiculous.

@ kilroythedon... Sound salty cause u didn't get a pair. Either way, I content with my life. I'm not a thief. To u this is a joke but to me it's not. All I have are my words online and ur assassination attempt has provided me with much laughter. So the real question is.. Where are your shoes sir? No need to throw shade to someone u don't kno...

Back
Top Bottom