Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

Not a huge difference besides lack in 3M.
This is not accurate.  The gap in quality is large between the two releases.  I have had both versions in my possession for an extended period of time and 2010 > 2013 in a big way.  2013 version: Shoddy applied 3M or lack there of entirely, worse materials, different elephant print, backwards "COLE", etc.

anyone experience any cracking with these?

i've worn my 2010 model A LOT. they DO NOT crack.

however, the silver paint on the midsole is beginning to peel away.

edit: just took a photo for you
gs8b.jpg

and this is only really on one shoe

Last edited:
i've worn my 2010 model A LOT. they DO NOT crack.

however, the silver paint on the midsole is beginning to peel away.

edit: just took a photo for you
gs8b.jpg

and this is only really on one shoe

my man, this is the info I was looking for-not the typical cliche crap-
had a good feeling the DB's were built a lil differently and Im hoping this is the case with the 2013 as well cuz I have heard nothing about cracking on any Db3 at all...as well as the toro 4

Nope.

Let me know if you want to see any more pics. Be specific about angles and I'll take them when I can.

one other thing about midsoles, the iv midsole from my black/black/red dubzeros are in perfect condition. no sign at all of paint issues.

BEWARE OF ALL THE FAKES BROS.... I BOUGHT A PAIR FROM A DUDE COMPARED THEM TO MY RETAIL PAIR AND THEY ARE CLOSE BUT SOME VERY SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES...... GOT MY MONEY BACK BUT IF YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED A PAIR YOU CAN EASILY BE FOOLED... HERE ARE SOME COMPARISON SHOTS OF THE REAL AND AAA VARIANTS THE NUMBER 1 RED FLAG IS A LIGHTER COLOR SUEDE ON THE UPPER, THESE PICS WERE TAKEN WITH THE SAME LIGHT.

LEFT VARIANT RIGHT AUTHENTIC RETAIL RELEASE 2013

VARIANT

AUTHENTIC

VARIANT

AUTHENTIC

VARIANT

AUTHENTIC

VARIANT

AUTHENTIC

LEFT AUTHENTIC, RIGHT VARIANT

TOP AUTHENTIC BOTTOM VARIANT

Last edited:
Replica sites started making these and the IX's ... Beware

Last edited:
More noticeable differences between the nike retail pairs and the fakes going around are

- As seen above, retail pairs are a darker red and material used is different

- Streaks in the black midsole paint, very noticeable

- Most have no 3m on the upper and mud guard

I'm sure there's more but those are some of the giveaways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom