CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Olives and CG's are must cops
but I have a question
So these nines come out
bc 4's
Bred 11's
Bred 13's
Taxi 12's
Is 2012 really the end of the world?

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Who is this Johnny Kilroy? He was almost as good as Michael

2vxkhvd.jpg

Now that is one DOPEassssss Tee.

Would rock that with these IXs come RD.

Just gotta find it now!
nerd.gif

Maybe more people should collect there jordans and they would have these pairs in the closet instead re releasing them for kids that don't even appreciate them to get there hands on for resale rape. Nothing will be rare anymore but %+%! it bring back the powders and charcoals again they only sat on shelfs for months and months.

They usde really cheap and stiff pleather (plastic leather) on the  CDP IXs  and the '10 retros that made them really uncomfortable to wear. I just don't see how people can readily pay $160 for these uncomfortable shoes - especially the Olives when they have historically been marked down to $49.99.

damb, ive been searching for some ix's for a bit now. JB just gonna take all my money this year, but its cool bc ill be done and not have to deal w/ the craziness anymore.

Im all for it bout time JB. better then bringing back the same %$@@ over and over and letting the meaning of shoes fade. Its all style points nowadays no history left with these shoe releases its good to see something new with Johny Kilroy.

................................................. yes............................ yes................... YES!!!!! OLIVES!

shottas2.gif

Was thinking the other week about getting a pair of CG IXs...looks like my wish came through. 1x pair of the CGs depending on the quality/pics and maybe 1x pair of Olives. Not sure about the other 2 CWs as of yet.

laugh.gif
what a difference 10 years makes. olives sat forever back in 2002 with ppl dyeing the olive black since they disliked it that much. and now in 2012 the olives will prob sell out in 2 min on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom