CONFIRMED:Holiday retro 9s (Johny Kilroy retro 9- october)

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mad thirsty cats in here for da olives...where were ya when they were marked down to death, and then sent to be DYED black to have a better chance at selling?
grin.gif
 Dude, i remember that. I remember shopping at 125th street in the summer of 02' and seeing these "new exclusive" ix's that all these dudes in the city were rocking. Being that i'm from long island, me and my boys at first thought they were fakes. Found them at a sneaker store on the corner of st Nicholas and 125th street. I grabbed the pair that was sitting on display and was amazed at the quality. I asked the guy for my size, and he handed me an olive ix box. I was like how come the shoes and the box aren't consistent, dude said the pair i was holding in my hands were the olives, the green was just air brushed in black. I was speechless. I wonder if anyone else remembers this? 
I actually like them better that way.  Not a huge fan of the green.

I will say I like the Olive 9's, but then again I don't know.

I wonder will the olive color be as dark as the 02 retro.

As for the Cool Grey 9's, YES!

The other 2 will be bought based on the color blocking and quality.

I really wonder how come so many guys here are hot for the Olives.
The Olives were the least selling colorway in 1994 and 2002.
I also only got them because they were on sale for 60 bucks.

I remember having the olives in '94 and I got them at outlets on sale for $59.99...and now i see some crazy prices for them! SMH

I was just talking to my brothers...We should've kept them clean back in the day now I see ebay prices on 'em... LOL...They were my daily beaters driven to the ground and they were still decent. I wore them Olives to ball, fish, everything...lol..Might just have to pick up a pair since it brings back ALOT of high school memories...

Bought the Olives for $50 off eBay months after release, Cool Greys will again be picked up!

THe kilroy's are a very cool concept indeed but I dont think I will copp...will look foward to the olives though!

Originally Posted by dkeso611

Do you think they'll put a blue tint on the sole of the CG 9's?
nerd.gif
::knocks on wood::

Probably not.
It'll most likely be the color of the last version.

But you never know, JB might just do it.

I think it looks better in the 02 version myself.

Why are people saying so soon on the CG IXs. I think everybody is thinkin about the XIs b/c these haven't retroed since 02. Give me the both pairs of IXs & i'll reserve judgement on the Killroys until i see em. Gonna be a good winter.

Back
Top Bottom