CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

think of the nike on the back of these like the swoosh on the 1
it is different than the change on the 3-6
these will still say jordan on the bottom

i bet they are the scraps from the "grown ups" II. I remember Gentry saying the plates to the II were destroyed, and then they retroed them, the second time in 2002.

Saved the new date...I will def pick up a pair of these.  Love the IIs and this color is the bee's knees.

nothing special... these came out a couple years ago when nobody wanted them... im not hating but just saying why come out with the same shoe a couple years after when it wasnt even that serious before... at least make this pair different compared to the older retro and make it look more like the OGs... and for the record i have a pair so im not hating lol

^^Maybe in a couple of years
tired.gif

they should have charged 150. gentry made it drama about the plates to mold the the 2s, like they never even did 1994 retros, gentry humphrey and his hooligan art deco emo hip hawppers know just how to make this pulled off, a body of work already.

i was just on footlockerunlocked.com and they said the ii's have been pushed back 3 weeks. Its now set to drop on May 22nd.

Glad to hear the $135 is sticking and the NIKE on the back.
Don't mind the switched dates as long as Swoosh keeps em the players price.

Back
Top Bottom