CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Why is it ok to put "NIKE" on the back of this shoe but not "Nike Air" on the others?
Because JB is very inconsistent with their words.  I cant believe those idiots actually think most of us believe that they are holding back Nike Air because of the OG Collectors.

Just copped on uptempoair 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 a month and half early for 37.00 more 

had to change it....smurfdavid put the word out a lil quicker...good looking out, fam...peace

Man I've been waiting since 04 to cop these. Might have to scoop up 2 pair. I hope they keep the "nike" on the back though. knowing JB though, u never know. smh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Man I've been waiting since 04 to cop these. Might have to scoop up 2 pair. I hope they keep the "nike" on the back though. knowing JB though, u never know. smh
smh.gif
Nope they leave the nike on back
2hehxz9.jpg

Saw them in my store on Monday, look pretty true to the retro's a few years ago, I'll try to snap some pic's when I work again. Strange thing about the box is after the description of the shoes it says QF, instead of RA or LS, never seen that on a box before.

Originally Posted by dakid926

Saw them in my store on Monday, look pretty true to the retro's a few years ago, I'll try to snap some pic's when I work again. Strange thing about the box is after the description of the shoes it says QF, instead of RA or LS, never seen that on a box before.

The QF stands for Quarter Finals 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by JAY21985

smh.gif
Nope they leave the nike on back
2hehxz9.jpg
Bet, Appreciate it homie

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by dakid926

The QF stands for Quarter Finals 
Thanks Smurf
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom