CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

according to eastbay, these only have air sole in the heel, but the silver 2 has it full length. can someone confirm?

I'll probably copp another pair in the near future......

but can we please stop with the "crappy leather, won't copp because of this and that" crying already????? Look, if you're not going to get it, than don't. We don't care why.

Originally Posted by felix88

I'll probably copp another pair in the near future......

but can we please stop with the "crappy leather, won't copp because of this and that" crying already????? Look, if you're not going to get it, than don't. We don't care why.

And you don't think you're crying?

Originally Posted by eltouha

according to eastbay, these only have air sole in the heel, but the silver 2 has it full length. can someone confirm?
After checking with our Product Experts, they said the Jordan Retro 2 QF - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Black (95709101) also has an encapsulated Air-Sole unit like the Silver Anniversary Jordan Retro 2's.  I have notified the appropriate personal to correct the information we have on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

felix88 - man have you heard, the leather on these is so cheap it's like plastic?!?!  I'm not copping because of this.. and that. oh wait you don't care, but I guess I should care that you are considering getting another pair in the near future
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh and I have the previous retro ('03s I believe..) which are pretty nice, and although IIs are kinda meh IMO, they are pretty comfortable. I imagine these ones aren't

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

After checking with our Product Experts, they said the Jordan Retro 2 QF - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Black (95709101) also has an encapsulated Air-Sole unit like the Silver Anniversary Jordan Retro 2's.  I have notified the appropriate personal to correct the information we have on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

they both say encapsulated air, but these say "heel" while the silvers say "full length"

I haven't tried on this year's retro, but I remember the last retro's being one of the more comfortable Jordans I've ever tried on. Though, I also remember the last retros not looking too sharp after they started creasing like it's life depended on it.

For those that have had/tried-on both, are these just as comfortable? I might have to pick a pair up when they go on sale.

has anyone else noticed that the heel tab that has NIKE on it is red instead of black like the OGs? I knew something was different and when i compared them to my 04s it was staring right at me....
i havent gone though all 50 pages. I went through the first 6 or so on my phone but noticed no one has mentioned it...

has anyone else noticed that the heel tab that has NIKE on it is red instead of black like the OGs? I knew something was different and when i compared them to my 04s it was staring right at me....
i havent gone though all 50 pages. I went through the first 6 or so on my phone but noticed no one has mentioned it...

Originally Posted by dannykcha

I haven't tried on this year's retro, but I remember the last retro's being one of the more comfortable Jordans I've ever tried on. Though, I also remember the last retros not looking too sharp after they started creasing like it's life depended on it.

For those that have had/tried-on both, are these just as comfortable? I might have to pick a pair up when they go on sale.

Yes they are comfy, and they run a little big...my 10.5's fit me like an 11 would....So I would suggest going a half size smaller if you cop...

EastbayRep - Ray
they both say encapsulated air, but these say "heel" while the silvers say "full length"
I am asking some other contacts for a better answer.  I hope to receive a reply sometime next week.

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

Does anyone know when these are eligible for discount on Eastbay?
The Jordan Retro 2 - Men's in White/Varsity Red/Black (95709101) is currently eligible for discounts.

EastbayRep - Ray

I finally picked them up earlier today, for $102.30. Thanks to the homie and his sister, for hooking me up.
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
I am asking some other contacts for a better answer.  I hope to receive a reply sometime next week.

EastbayRep - Ray
Unfortunately, none of my contacts were able to give me a better answer.  I am sorry that I was not able to better answer this question. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom