CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

I returned the Anniversarys with these babys in mind, But the quality of the Anniversarys was horrific, the soles were not even glued in properly which made it feel like you had air bubbles in your shoes, lets pray these are made a little better..

never cared for the ii's. especially this colorway. would enjoy a low top far more. oh well, not copping anything in may will help me save $ for the rest of the year

SO if these say NIKE on them why doesn't JB just retro some of the shoes with the NIKE sign..like that would make every shoe perfect

i was never a real fan of II's so these would be a easy pass for me. but i know alot of peoples excited bout these

probably the only IIs i've ever wanted (and maybe the Charity IIs)
pimp.gif
 copped for sure
roll.gif

a month ago i just bought some '04 retros of this j... knowing jb, quality won't be close but I will cop if they are...

Originally Posted by h0opman31

i like the colorway even though i hate the 2s.

I used to not be too fond of them either. Until one day I saw someone with a crispy pair of the white/varsity red/black '04 retros. I fell in love with the sneaker. It truly is underrated.

Back
Top Bottom