Confirmed XX3 *edited*

They remind me of several pairs of Jordans.......
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Those are real... come on look at b1lly's responses

Not bad... not the best ever but they're coppable

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the Weak

wow, thanks for the pic, but man I hop thats not it.
The first rule of the accumulation of wealth is "Dont trust nobody but your cot damn self"

Team Otaku​

i won't be dissapointed if that's actually them...it's a very smooth looking sneaker...and no doubt the materials used will be quality. looks like a comfortable shoe to play in. looks fast...lightweight.

you know as soon as Jesus, RIP, Bibby, Howard and Fin get their PE's heads will go nuts.
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

the thing that gets me is that rand across the toe. mike always stated his preference for the smooth toe ever since the vi.

:wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
..it cannot end this way...no with that

My Teams: Yankees, Bulls, Nuggets, Den Broncos, And All NY teams (Love My Town)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

they look a little like 2k3's... actually if they just retro'd the 2k3's and called them the 23's I'd be happy
turn the music up
turn me down

MANNNN lol this is what everyone's been waiting for.....the one thing I can say about them is that I had a similar feeling the first time I saw the 20s....and they turned out great...cant wait to see a color pic.....LMAO not that it matters Im getting a pair regardless, I', not bout to have 1-22 and just call it quits....
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

looks like a team shoe? last series shoe. please be more original JB.. you can only hope this isn't it

:wink:
wink.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

lmao. wow. Look like a iverson and tmac shoe fusion. All I can say is wow. and Litesole, you have earned your way to NT's Hall of Fame for leaking the OMEGA of the sig Jordan line. Wow. Im pissed at the outcome of this shoe, but wow.
And for people asking for color. You dont need color to judge these, how could the color do any justice to how horrible this shoe look. Wow, mannnnnnn Wow. I had some high expectations for these. :wow:
eek.gif
<<<me seeing the Post Subject . then after coming in. :wow:
eek.gif
>:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
0]