Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I couldn't believe it when that post on the first page referenced those Iversons. I thought the exact same thing the minute I saw them.
"When I retire from boxing, I'll probably just fade off into Bolivia."-Mike Tyson

Good Lord....How can you say it doesn't bring anything new when you don't know anything about it except a black and white scanned pic??!! This is getting downright annoying.

i think they are actualyl pretty tight
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

Quote:
LOL....this was the worst comeback EVER. Can anyone translate? :lol:
laugh.gif

It was a typo. Everyone knows that "from" and "to" don't go together. :smh:
smh.gif

Tenses were mixed up when I tried to add the "/from".
Laugh all you want. :D
happy.gif
I don't care.
It's naive and pathetic that people are picking up on typos and accidental grammar error for not being able to comprehend a statement.

To be honest, I don't see any collaboration between my statement and the electric iron.

Quote:
It's not yours and not your place for you to FORCE your blind faith.
MAC
Indohan

ehhh, its not jumpin at me, maybe when more pics surface
AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558FOR SALE: BLACK JASON HOODY XL

"Flow Sickly, Ridin Bumpin Old Biggie....Roll Wit Me Or Lose Weight, Nicole Recci"

for those that see something new maybe you can explain what you see?!? cuz all i see is a DADA shaped shoe with the elements of past jordans put together. what else is there?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for those that see something new maybe you can explain what you see?!? cuz all i see is a DADA shaped shoe with the elements of past jordans put together. what else is there?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you knew me, you'd know I love the air sole, I think it defines the shoe line the most. After the VI I think the shoe line fell off, although I will say I love the VII and like the XI.

Having said that, I like the sole, yes it needs visible air, but I don't think I can like the way it is more without the visible air.

The midsole also looks to be on point, I can imagine it made with like a plush fabric, like suede or something...suede team red, bet we'll see it...

Third, I really love the perforated toe piece and tongue, it is very reminiscent of my beloved VII Bordeaux.

The shoe will be classic in years to come, as stated earlier by one of my fellow niketalkers.

I'll reserve judgement until I see these in person. In my opinion, the AJ line has been below average since the AJ 14

I know that the x3's are comin out with the traditional colorways as usual, but wouldnt i be damned if i didnt think these would be ultra cool in a space jam colorway.

Why do they not market the shoe with MJ playing in a pickup game at a local gym. this would give the shoe some cred. I think when MJ quit playing the shoe lost some status.

Quote:
It was a typo. Everyone knows that "from" and "to" don't go together. :smh:
smh.gif

Tenses were mixed up when I tried to add the "/from".
Laugh all you want. :D
happy.gif
N reference, but then you say that you don't care and it's pathetic when someone points out your own typo.

Quote:
Dude, can you comprehend this sentence? Or at least, read it out loud. Make sure you get it right.
Because I don't think you get it right.

First, I've already said "I will feel that I'm stupid if that's the real shoes. I think that's my problem".
Second, despite of what I said, you still trying to explain why you have your blind faith and all the great names.
I don't care all those things; I don't care what you believe and why.
I don't even care if you've seen the shoes in person.
I know they, the names you listed, are reliable and stuffs like that; they've done this and that, bla bla bla.

The differences between you and them are:
1. They don't force people to believe them, you do force people to believe them.
2. They are reliable, you are not.
3. They don't need to have a blind faith, you need it.

Quote:
The differences between you and me are:
1. I don't have blind faith and I don't like to be forced, you have blind faith and you like to force.

1. What do you consider faith then? Faith is considered either strong trust or belief in something or a belief in something when there's no proof to rationalize such belief. So you could say faith is based on reason, but you could also say that much like religion, faith is simply a way to rationalize things that aren't concrete. If I have blind faith, then so be it. I can't prove that there is a God either, but I'll retain that blind faith as well.

Quote:
2. I don't make fun of typos when I lost words, you do the otherwise.

2. You went there first. I don't see what's wrong continuing in the precedent you set in the first place.

Quote:
If you dont understand the "T-MAC from Apple" thing, just don't reply!
By the way, apple is a fruit. Fruits are plants.
If you still don't get it, my apology. I'll try to make another simpler joke for you.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

cls515 i agree with what you said. too bad it had to be used AGAIN on the XX3 instead of seeing something new to amaze our eyes..

Quote:
It had to do with the irony of you going out of your way to point out the IndonesiaN reference, but then you say that you don't care and it's pathetic when someone points out your own typo.

Nobody asked you for a picture of Mike puffing his cigar. Besides, you pointed out the word "INDONESIA" first.
I did not. I don't see what's wrong continuing in the precedent you set in the first place.
It's not even irony at all when I didn't came up with the word "Indonesia" FIRST.
Dude, you gotta see the whole situation first before come up with a word.
Don't just see from last reply.

Quote:
1. What do you consider faith then? Faith is considered either strong trust or belief in something or a belief in something when there's no proof to rationalize such belief. So you could say faith is based on reason, but you could also say that much like religion, faith is simply a way to rationalize things that aren't concrete. If I have blind faith, then so be it. I can't prove that there is a God either, but I'll retain that blind faith as well.

Dude, nobody needs a reverend in NT. Do it at other place.
I don't question your definition of FAITH, don't question mine.

Quote:
2. You went there first. I don't see what's wrong continuing in the precedent you set in the first place.

Well, I saw your reply and noticed no typing error occurred. So, you must have no clue about the word "IndonesiaN"
Maybe you know that the people of United States are AmericaNs. Sadly you don't know that the people of Indonesia is called "IndonesiaNs". I did not make fun, I was just telling you. Take it or leave it.
Want prove of me not making fun?
Quote:
By the way, things that belong/from to Indonesia is called IndonesiaN.
If you don't know the word, then don't use it.
Why do you have to use "Indonesia" when you don't know the word "Indonesian"? You can also use "PLANT OF INDONESIA" instead.
OR.. You can simply use "America" because I'm sure you know the word "American", don't you?

Quote:
I don't recall ever saying that I didn't understand the whole T-Mac/apple/fruit reference. I've never FORCED anyone to believe me. I don't have a NEED to believe in a blind faith in anything. I have NEVER proved myself to be unreliable in any statements, information, transactions, or otherwise.

Neither did I. If you didn't recall that you said something like that, then I think it's better for you to stay away and mind your own small little tiny business.

Why? It's because I wasn't referring to you.

Quote:
Quote:Also, what's the plant from Houston called? T-MAC from Apple?

... I don't get it ...

I don't recall specifying the T-MAC from Apple joke to you, d e beatup.

Quote:
I've never FORCED anyone to believe me. I don't have a NEED to believe in a blind faith in anything. I have NEVER proved myself to be unreliable in any statements, information, transactions, or otherwise.

YOU THOUGHT that you did not force anyone.
Maybe the word "FORCE" is too offensive for you.
Let me use the word "PESTER" on you.

If it helps, you can change all the "FORCE" into "PESTER".
Yes, if it helps.
Firstly,
Quote:
1. I don't have blind faith and I don't like to be forced, you have blind faith and you like to force.
At least, you love to TRY, so much, to make people believe what you believe in. You need help.

If you want to quote, TAKE THE WHOLE SENTENCES FROM EACH NUMBER.

Secondly,
Quote:
I've never FORCED anyone to believe me

NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY, said that you forced anyone to believe in you.
I said you FORCED people to believe in WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
You want me to be more specific? Fine.
You kept on listing names and what they've done even after I said I don't believe it.
You kept trying to convince me that you believe in those people, and I should believe in them as well.

Want evidence? Let me BACK IT UP.

I said this on (11/8/07 10:29 am):
Quote:
I will feel that I'm stupid if that's the real shoes. I think that's my problem.

Then you went on with this on ((11/8/07 3:59 pm):
Quote:
Slam Ed has proven to me and most others that his word can be trusted.

PO2345 has done the same.

B1LLY HOLYE has done the same.

Rock Deep has done the same.

Baby J has done the same.

JM has done the same.

I can't fault myself for relying on the credibility of other men's word, but seeing as how it hasn't been an issue so far, I will continue to rely on their confirmation.

So what's the point of listing all those names even after I said I don't believe it other than trying to convince me to believe in what you believe?
I don't need to prove that. It's a psychological criticism.
You wanted to explain why you believe in them? I DON'T CARE ANY OF THOSE.
I've made it clear: I'll feel stupid if those are the real shoe, and IT IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.
Is it so hard to understand?

CALLING ALL NTers!
Quote:
I will feel that I'm stupid if that's the real shoes. I think that's my problem.

Are those sentences too complex to understand? Let me know if they are.

Quote:
I don't have a NEED to believe in a blind faith in anything.

Yeah you don't have a NEED, because YOU ALREADY have it.
Quote:
I can't fault myself for relying on the credibility of other men's word, but seeing as how it hasn't been an issue so far, I will continue to rely on their confirmation.

^^ That's the evidence that you ALREADY HAVE IT.

Quote:
Disagreeing with my statements is fine. But you're reaching when you make sweeping statements about me that you can't back up.
Indohan

Indohan you need to chill and let it go bro, you expressed your opinion...ok you disagree and don't believe they are the XX3...now move on. This thread is turning into page long posts of you quoting people who disagree with you.

^^ Exactly. I've moved on. I've told him that it's not his problem.
Dude, It's a HE/SHE, not "PEOPLE". Only one person who disagrees with my disbelieve.
I don't think other people in here has the same problem as he has.

I'm sure people in here knows that I disagree and don't believe it after they read what I typed.
I don't understand what's so difficult for him to take that.
I didn't pester him to think that those are not XX3, why can't he do the same?

:smh:
smh.gif
I'll feel that I'm stupid, nono it's ******, if d e beatup is a kid. :lol:
laugh.gif
Indohan

omg , ENOUGH!

Nobody cares!

This is here to post your thoughts about the xx3, not argue about...wait, what the hell ARE you even arguing about?

I'm done with this thread. I've said what I needed to say. If someone wishes to keep arguing, so be it.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Back
Top Bottom