Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Everyone keep saying people who dislikes the XX3 will have a change of heart when the "real" picture appears well I think it will be the other wayaround I think the people who like them now will dislike them when the "real" picture appears.
mad.gif
laugh.gif

for anyone that thinks these are the ISHH yall probably never were around when the III's, IV's, or XI's dropped...NUFF SAID!

^^^ I personally have no problem with them as of yet, and I was around when the 1's dropped. The standards previous Jordans created make it really hard fornew colors & new models to compete with them. I personally think when the smoke clears these will be a really hot shoe and sought after for years to come.But then again this is just me. I bought almost every OG Jordan I-XII, and I'm really excited about these. I've never owned a Jordan sig above XIII.
'''

sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
i don't care if it doesn't have any glue is the most ugly jordan shoe ever point bank period i don't care how many color they have forit still has not changed my mind about it at all and is ever body serious do ya'll really like this iverson look alike shoe i am so mad right know i canthink straight

ps. i thought the 21 were ugly and know i see the i am too though with jb its not even funny
laugh.gif
mad.gif

Just a thought...

If MJ were playing in the NBA and wearing these on the court, don't you think people would be going nuts over these?

I think to myself that a lot of classics would not go over well if they were released today without Mike on the court. Think of the 8's, 12's and13's. All great shoes and I love them, but they are among the more polarizing designs. And when the 11's released, the idea of patent leather on anathletic shoe was unheard of and deemed by many at first to be really weird. Of course, many consider the 11's the best Jordan ever, while most othersplace it in their top 5 (as do I).

Just food for thought.

Something I just noticed. I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out yet.

It appears the front toe box and tongue are all one piece and that the midsole/side piece (I don't know what else to call it) actually tucks under nearwhere the tongue starts. It's pretty dope IMO.

These seriously look better every time I look at them.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Just a thought...

If MJ were playing in the NBA and wearing these on the court, don't you think people would be going nuts over these?

I think to myself that a lot of classics would not go over well if they were released today without Mike on the court. Think of the 8's, 12's and 13's. All great shoes and I love them, but they are among the more polarizing designs. And when the 11's released, the idea of patent leather on an athletic shoe was unheard of and deemed by many at first to be really weird. Of course, many consider the 11's the best Jordan ever, while most others place it in their top 5 (as do I).

Just food for thought.

yea but MJ played in the 18s and people called them ugly, 2s also

so it doesnt matter if MJ wore it

With all the lack of glue, different stiching, and the idea of revolutionizing by integrating new techniques such as tucking midsole pieces under the shoe,Jordan Brand better do a lot of R&D and a ton of testing and playing for these to flow, and work properly. If they don't you're going to have a lotof unhappy customers, a fiasco on the golden "23" and alot of refunding to do. I love new ideas, but lets make sure it works and is functional.

What a disappointment! But I guess it's to be expected from JB...

yea but MJ played in the 18s and people called them ugly, 2s also
Good point. I was never a big fan of the 18's myself.

Personally, I always thought the 18.5's were better than the regular 18's. The black 18.5's are my shoe of choice when I need to wear something"dressy casual," especially with a polo or button-down with a little University blue in it. It's a sharp combo that turns heads.

Anyway, I digress. Back to the XX3's...

Talking about the 18's and 18.5's got me thinking. Will there be a PE/LE/.5 version of the XX3? Yeah, I know this is an unanswerable question at thisstage in the game, with concrete details on the first XX3's not even fully disclosed. But if JB is releasing the limited edition (i.e. $230) pair up frontin January, might that mean there won't be a second variation toward the end of the shoe's life cycle? Just kind of thinking aloud.

i mite cop when they hit outlets. but im not dropping 220 or even 180 on these . Its not worth it for a bbal shoe.

Back
Top Bottom