Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Everybody is doing all this talk about how you dont get that "wow" feeling anymore...

i believe that it has something to do with MJ being out the game... 19's caught hell, 20s got, 21s got it, as well as the 22's... we were all caught up with wat the man was doing on the court.... the shoe could have looked like anything... but as long as he had it on... we were gonna cop...

now... theres not that same *umph* tied in with the shoe cuz we dont see the man go to work in it.... i garuntee if this shoe dropped in 98... everypost would have... :wow:
eek.gif

if nothing else... appreciate the shoe... its the end of an amazing legacy.... and i dont think it ever stood a chance with some of yall... which is sad....

i remember the days when ANYTHING that mike had anything to do with was considered amazing...

its the XX3... its more than just a number... its more than just a shoe.

Pardon my steps.

I was talking to Indohan with that statement, not you AirupHere 23 :b
tongue.gif

SoHi 23

I think those are the XX3's.

If they aren't...they're that Team Jordan shoe that always resembles the current signature Air Jordan.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Many don't understand.

Quote:
The difference between Tinker and Dwayne Edwards or Wilson Smith is, MJ was on top of the world when Tinker was designing his shoes. The others don't have that enormous benefit.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

so this is hand stitched. wow!
4tsxglg.jpg
Quote:
UPDATE 10.9
Chase Cheese (Member of Uptempoair):
The XX3 was given and produced in great detail. If I remember correctly, the uppers were sewed by hand and that they looked really nice
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

wow im copping lol
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

On-Point as usual...The wait is over... :nerd:
nerd.gif

I called it right on the money, a LONG time ago too....Except i was off by one day... :lol:
laugh.gif

N's had to wait an extra day... :smh:
smh.gif
p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm7.showMessageRange?topicID=142821.topic&start=101&stop=125
Quote:
I hope someone posts what I also said about my thoughts on the XX3.

Exactly...
My comments were based off what connects TOLD me at the time regarding it's certain features....I had not seen the shoe until mid-this year.

Also, this shoe has been through various stages & models as JB wanted to perfect it.

EDIT:
I searched & these are the collaborative comments Of Rock & I...I had to make sure you understand what we initially stated after viewing, because i do not like it when the key notes are not mentioned & we are remembered for stating something else...I wish i could my find my other post, because i was more descriptive... >:
mad.gif

I'm surprised these posts still exist... :rofl:
roll.gif
Quote:
I also need to clear something up. For those hearing or reading what we say about the XX3... YOU might like it...some of YOU have the highest expectations known to man about ANYTHING Tinker puts out.. so you won't be happy as a result, because almost NOTHING can meet expectations.

However.. most of us who are saying this just know from another perspective, that while it may captivate some of your minds with the looks...you put that together with functionality (of which there is little) you may be very disappointed.

I know some will praise it simply because Tinker did it, but keep in mind, not even Tinker as cool as he is and as laid back a brotha as he is at all times, can go without putting out a top notch product.

But I leave that to YOU the consumer to decide.
Quote:
Keep on being excited to see these folks.

As mentioned by others. I dont know WHO would go as far as to leak pics.. unless they showed a Black & White Photo of it.. but if they do show a color version.. it won't take long to either:

Put the person who had access to that shoe at risk career wise
Or get several folks in more than hot water for showing a particular version.

And like Hoyle said.. I can't believe they are still "Tinkering" with it, but then they could be finished as I think it's off to Production soon.

Which means Variant Nation will go into Hyper Drive on faking everything in site, since these will have different Production runs at different locations.

Just don't get all hyped....cause you guys are expecting way more and the let down could be catastrophic.. altho it will appeal to many..

Just go look at apparel
couldVERY hateful though, due to the expectations of the XX3 & work of Tinker himself... :\
ohwell.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
"Jordan 2009" is sort of like a continuation of the sig line, but not really. It will just be the premiere bball shoe.
:wink:
wink.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

this year is different i mean this is his legacy shoe the other were just a regular air Jordan she if you know what i mean i
am not buying this to save my life but in my case after the playoff 8 and the packages i am done and i am speaking from my heart

Thanks for the picture. I've been checking the forum daily anticipating this post.

I'm suprisingly indifferent at this point. They could be worse, could be better I guess.
it's one life one love so there can only be one king​

I dunno. I think people are jumping the gun. As usual. It's NT!! But I think there is more than meets the eye on these. If you read the description on the catalog page from Flip, it says the midsole is "plated" which you cannot discern from this poor pic. The toe cap looks like a little "full-circle" homage to the aj I along with the forefoot brace which is probably a bit inspired from motorcycling footwear

62yzszo.jpg
[/img]

I think we will see some different materials and maye even patterns on the quarter panel reminiscent of the XIII.

So these could be cool. The thumbprint tread will be cool. And once you see the white/blk/red version and the jumpman logo it all just pops and comes together. So take thse for what they are- bad pics- and let's be patient about slaughtering them before we really know what's going on. I think these are gonna be sweet!

-TH

i'm feelin these but

@#%$ is that @#%$ on the back?
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

I guess my expectations are too high.
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
Quote:
I called it right on the money

You mind giving us a release date for a full color pic? :D
happy.gif
NORTHCAROLINATARHEELS​

if this is the XX3, (which it seems it WOULD be), then I ain't really mad. they ain't the best lookin shoe I've ever seen, but I didn't expect them to be. Everyone should have already known there was gonna be some level of disappointment just considering all the hype and unrealistic expectations built around the shoe.

If u really think about it, it would be pretty damn hard to outdo some of the earlier classic jays.

Either way, just on the strength that its the XX3... itz copped as far as I'm concerned. At the very least the black/red colorway and the white/black-red colorway, easy.

Thatz just on the strength of me being a jordan head to the core.

peace.

This may be the best performing basketball shoe to date, it may be the 23, and on and on.

But this is uninspired, and really disappointing. Goodbye jordan
looking for large G.O.O.D. Music shirt
DS 11.5
Jordan XX Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

Much love to the thread starter for droppin the first pics.

I actually like these. Are they the best J's ever? No I dont think so from my first impressions. But I think a lot of people are underestimating them from the first look at them. I can see how some of the previous designs were incorporated in the design. The sides are a little too much like the XX2 5/8 IMO, might just be how I see them though. But still will cop. Thanks again and props to JM, Rock, others for confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom