Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Are you @#%$ kidding me?

This is coming from someone that approved of the first pictures of the XX2, XXI, and XX. :smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

The XX3 is to the Air Jordan catalogue as Kingdom Come is to Ol' Man Jigga's. Take it for what you may, but I think it's pretty much dead on.
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

These remind me of 2K3s.

110569F.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

noooooooooooooooooo whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

So that's them, eh? Thanks for the picture, I'm liking them so far. Looks like it will be a great on-court peformer, can't wait to see colourways.

where is the jumpman ???????????????????????

1 2 3 4 5
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

these remind me of a native american moccassin, on a level visvim has never reached. this is so native american it should have a blood stains on it. remarkable achievement.....its a genius endeavor. ...heres why

think about it. aesthetically this shoe dates back to BEFORE the air jordan i.....whereas the air jordan i has traces of the blazer which has traces of the shelltoe which has traces of the chuck taylor which has traces to the first sneaker ever which goes back - in terms of america- to the native american sandal and moccassin....ne1 see what im sayin? and the outsole will have mj's fingerprint...its the beginning before the beggining. I now have only 7 jordans that i like

end of story all other jordans are TRASH. pure and simple. 23's whill be getting copped. want fighter jet design? look not to 22 but to 5....want industry setting print? look not at 11 but at 3....want the beginning look not at the 1 but at the 23....want the end result of AJ technology look at 23. Game complete. Great start Nike....terribleafter the 7....w/ a stroke of genius finish.

=black v's my 1st j's back in 1st grade cant no1 tell me nothin / Dopest SHOE ever INTRODUCED to mankind? Bout 2 get in2 sumthin / 70's 0G and '05 Quickstrike green suede Adi bean Halfshells / flyest Nikes? tie; Lions' Franchise and Force 1 mids must die / and the top J be black wrapped w/ cement stripes

i promise you that this will not be the last air jordan #. any one that knows, knows that certain quotes may cause hype.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Those remember me another shoes...

Nike Zoom TR...

4yfi8hk.jpg

Nothing new by the moment in the first pics of the XX3...

THATS LIKE SAYING DR DRE IS NOT COMING OUT WITH DETOX,
OR RAKIM COMING OUT WITH HIS NEW ALBUM, OR OR JORDAN RETIRING FOR THE FIRST TIME. OR JAY-Z NOT RAPPING ANYMORE. OR BRITNEY SPEARS NOT PARTYING

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER JORDAN NUMBERED SHOE. MAYBE THERE WILL BE A BREAK FROM SIG SHOES BUT NOT STOPPING
NIKE Talking Since
'94

*paitiently waits for better pics*
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I guess what bothers me about the XX3 is that it is MJ's jersey number (23). I definitely feel that these should have made a "statement", just as MJ's "last shot" did in the Finals his last year with the Bulls.

I will give these a shot, and I will keep my own personal feelings aside for now until other pics surface. But I can't help but feel apathetic towards this shoe due to commonality it shares with other shoes. Mister P0315 already posted a pic of a shoe it resembles. I guess I just wanted these to leave a lasting mark.

I also guess that's why I look at past models like the V's for instance as shoes that bared little to no resemblance to anything before it. They were unique, innovative, and just had that "cool" factor that made them classics in a lineage of very popular Air Jordan shoes. I said it before, from a performance aspect these could be one of the greatest, but from an aesthetic aspect.....nothing special to me.~
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

First thing that comes to mind: III, IX, XIII, XX2

Honestly all it takes is for them to release the right color combination in these for people to start calling them a classic (which I can say they have the potential of becoming one).

This is the same exact thing that happened when the XX's leaked. People hated them. I remember when I worked at Niketown & they passed the 1st colorway around in the morning huddle, every employee hated on them except for me & 2 other co-workers.
Even when sample pics of the Stealths surfaced without the patent leather, people were quick to give up (I still wished they released with the Grey toe, lol).

Then BOOM: The Stealth's dropped with the patent leather... CROWD GOES WILD!

Same could be said of with the Black XX2, Red Suede XX1's, Black Suede XVIII's (which go for a premium nowadays), White/Red & Copper XVII's, White/Caro XV's & Black/Red XIV's, Chicago X's, Barcelona VII's, White/Cement III's (Dunk Contest) (XIX's have no savior). But the XIV's are an even better example. NO ONE like them when they first came out in the White/Black-toe colorway. It wasn't until the White/Red's & Black/Red's dropped that people (me included) started lusting for them.

If the shoes pictured are in fact the XX3's (which they seem to be), I like them. But only time and actually seeing & wearing them in person will I be able to say I'll love them like I love XX's, XV's, VI's, I's & III's. And let it be said, the XX's & XV's were the only Jordans I ever loved at first sight (meaning live in person). Every other model mentioned took time to grow on me.
...:::THE GAME IS A FOOT:::...​

<--- dang... i shoulda waited till my post count reached 23... and then posted the pics... then this whole thing would have seemed as pre meditated as this release is. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
THATS LIKE SAYING DR DRE IS NOT COMING OUT WITH DETOX,

not quite... 23 basically defined jordan... or the other way around...

if you interview 20 ppl and ask them whats the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "detox".. i doubt a 1/4 say dre...

if you ask 20 ppl wat comes to mind when they hear/see 23... i bet 90% if not all say michael jordan...
(well maybe in this day and age...lebron)

but you get my point...

like i stated earlier... 23 has become more than just a number...

however... jordan did have the perfect ending with chicago... then came back with the wizards... who knows...

Pardon my steps.

I'm 36 years old now and have been wearin J's since they first came out. I can truly see myself walking off into the sunset with these on.
It has been a great ride...thanx JB.

Thanks for posting litesole, and for the comfirms from everyone else. I will hold my opinions until I see the final product, but vocaldigital23's ps did make it help it look alot better.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Marianne Williamson

Im wondering how these shoes perform on the court? To the people that saw them..........
What is going on with the ankle support?( cause the xxiii looks like they dont have any)?
What new tech. does it have( like a full length zoom air?)
what is poking out the back of the shoe?

we shouldn't care about how basketball shoes look for causal wear, 8 pages and nobody cared how these shoes may be performance wise, I really use my b-ball shoes for b-ball ,and I look at performance first then looks second!

Hopefully thats maybe another team or PE complementing the XX3 release next year b/c those r yuck but if not it simply means more mula saved 4 the packs
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Back
Top Bottom