Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Damn I came back hoping that the rumors would be false, if i wanted a wades and tmacs i could have bought both for the 230 these @#%$ are gonna cost. @#%$ JB.

Quote:
...and 2K3s blow these away.

2K3s were awesome shoes.

Nothing about this shoe makes it stand out. It's no better than the 69.99 Uptempo Challenge.

People are seeing the III, XX, etc.. I see the Zoom TR and the Air Edge Trainer - both sub-hundred dollar cross-training shoes.

ill wait for in person pics to hold more judgment...but these look disappointing...look like them ais everybody said they look like
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

that last pic got me thinkin but that thing on the bac def GOT TO GO NOW its @#%$ up the flow other then that its OK nothing great want to see better pics.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

If this is the final production version of the XX3, as it appears it is from the comments, then I have to say I don't hate it or even dislike it. It's really not a bad looking sneaker. In fact, it reminds me of the XIII. My biggest issue from that pic is the color placement. I think a fully black base, with the patterned area in another color would look best (much like my favorite colorways of the XIIIs).

I definitely like that JB finally stopped with the gimmicks. It's a nice, simple sneaker. I'll have to wait for final pics to really pass judgement however.
TEAM-AF-ONE

Now that I think about it, they could actually turn out very nice in the right colorway
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

BEST J'S EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!11111

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIES!!!​

Meh.

This release : Air Jordan line :: 107-87 loss to the 76ers : MJ's career.

As much as I loved watching MJ play here in Washington, it's a shame in some respects that his unrivaled playing career - and his sneaker line - didn't end with this:

jordan_last_2.jpg

At least MJ left it all out there on the court. He gave it literally everything he had. I wish I could say the same about Jordan brand over the last few years.

Mediocrity is a difficult thing to accept from the greatest of all time.

they're not that bad...Lets see the actual shoe before we just write them off.

SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS
NAS > Jay Forever!!!​

so whats next?? if they are the xxiii its gonna take a lot for me to pay +200 dollars for some shoes at retail value.
FS: Cool Grey III's sz:8.5, BMP size 11.5

Yeah, I know, I know...same story every year. I hear ya'll.

But these shoes have been mediocre since MJ retired. My acceptance of them have been clouded by my admiration for MJ the bball player and the history of Air Jordans. Give me the XVI and the XX and you can have everything else.

I keep asking myself where the hell is the jumpman.....

the "last" shoe of the sig line and there's no jumpman to be had?

Excuse me if i think that team J's are getting more consumer play than these will....

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the Weak

Can someone do a photochop with some of the confirmed colorways and how you want them to be blocked colorwise?

It's always funny to see the same reactions on NT once the new sig. is leaked. But these are getting extra clout because they are numbered "23", and rightfully so. With that said, I'm actually pleased, and here's why. My initial reaction was "mehh", which I haven't had the same reaction to a new sig. since the XX, and before that the XVII. However, the XX has become one of my favorite Jordans in the entire line (top 3 actually). Jordans always have this effect of growing on us from first sight, to perhaps the times when its too late to buy on sale at Just For Feet (ah, the memories). The XX3 will, hopefully be, the classic bowing out of the sig. line, although that looks to be out of the question. It is a very safe design, and that is something I hoped Tinker would stay away from, as usual.

And of course, no one can make their final judgment based on one picture in black and white. It is a very unappealing picture also. I'm hoping the shoe is cut a bit higher than it appears to be.

edit: If these turn out not to be the XX3, then this will have been the most time I have spent on a Team shoe, ever :lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real​

Old news, but this was confirmed by Flipjays to be the 23s as well. Terrible picture, but maybe can be put into context with the new pic.

UGLY!! i hope those are just samples..if this is really the release version of XX3, easy pass for me...i'll buy the packs instead...

Don't know if these are legit, but now that we have a confirmed pic of the 23, these concept pics have a lot of similarites with the actual shoe....you decide.

slide2.jpg

slide3.jpg

slide8.jpg

slide4.jpg

slide5.jpg

slide6.jpg

so what was the "revolutionary manufacturing process" about? i mean, now that the pics have leaked, it would be nice to know..

Back
Top Bottom