Congrats to LBJ for his 3rd MVP

the venom in here...
I hope he wins a ring, just to silence this blind hatred.
basedketball.

What idiots. Don't they know you can't be an MVP till you've won a ring and that this award isn't purely a judgement on most valuable player of the regular season?????? IDIOTS!!!!

Originally Posted by Simba King

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Mr. Regular Season

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mr.Flag Football, so im try out for a pro team.[/color]

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean.png

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Most polarizing player to ever play the game. Absolutely great for the casual observer that doesn't care strongly either way

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by KenJi714

1 championship ring > 3 MVP
So Adam Morrison's ring is on the same level as Larry Bird, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Moses Malone, Kareem Abdul-Jabaar, Bill Russell and Michael Jordan?

Got 'cha
indifferent.gif
NO i meant Lebron winning 1 ring for his team > 3 MVPs

No one says you have to like a certain player. But you're not being honest with yourself if you can't separate simply disliking a player and the irrational hate Lebron gets.

So now the MVP means nothing??? GTFOHWTBS.
laugh.gif
Yeah Lebron choked last year in the finals so some of the criticism he gets he deserves but to say the award means nothing... Stop it. You can't have that much hate for this man. Dude just won his 3rd MVP and he's not even 30 yrs old yet. This is it for him though he has to get it done now because all these MVP's are adding to the pressure.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif
Yeah Lebron choked last year in the finals so some of the criticism he gets he deserves but to say the award means nothing... Stop it. You can't have that much hate for this man. Dude just won his 3rd MVP and he's not even 30 yrs old yet. This is it for him though he has to get it done now because all these MVP's are adding to the pressure.

I agree with you in that respect.

If the Heat don't win it all, hell if the Heat win it all but LeBron has another disappearing act in the Finals (I don't think they win without LeBron playing at the MVP level he's played at all season so that point is moot anyway) he won't be sniffing another MVP for a long time.

Its funny how Lebron is getting an equal amount or more hatred as D.Rose when he won it last year.

If it was up to fans, Lebron would win MVP every single year. I don't think he should have won it last year, but this year it was undeniable. Dude really balled out this season. I wouldnt be surprised if Lebron and Wade had a understanding where Wade would fall back his game slightly so that Lebron could shine.
I hate Lebron because he's one of the most narcissistic athletes ever and apparently people's love for him has made him blind to his own faults, but he really is a truly talented athlete. 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

word, if winning the MVP in the NBA means nothing now how about we just get rid of all statistics in general except championships

He's the most talented player in the nba but there are plenty of reasons to hate on him. He gave up in the series against the celts and had the worst disappearing act a superstar can have in the finals. Meltdown.

Durant had his chance but finished the season on a down note.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

lebron had a great year.

HOWEVER all i had to do was watch games 2-6 of that bulls philly series to realize who the real Most Valuable Player is.

take lebron off the heat and a wade/ bosh duo in the east is a 4-5 seed in the east.

take kobe off the lakers and pau and bynum get that team to the playoffs

take durant off the thunder and they got a decent enough team to make the playoffs as well.

take derrick rose off the bulls and you got a slightly better version of the 2010-11 cavs.

this is no hate on lebron, he had a great year, but in terms of who's the most valuable player to their team and everything it's derrick rose

You realize Derrick Rose missed 27 games this year and the Bulls went 18-9 without him, right?

Originally Posted by hugebird

I don't even like Lebron, but some of y'all need !%!$+*$ counseling for the amount of blind hate you have for this man.
My exact sentiments...word for word.

Dudes know I don't #$@! with LBJ at all but damn...forget all the bull #*%!, the man deserved the MVP this season. Good for him.

...Now do it in the Finals, #$@! boy.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Originally Posted by hugebird

I don't even like Lebron, but some of y'all need !%!$+*$ counseling for the amount of blind hate you have for this man.
No we don't. I will keep hating even if he gets his ring.

and lol @ the dude saying kobe did not win cause his teams were stacked. Lebron's team isn't stacked?
laugh.gif

Lestatpadder will probably end up with 1 championship ring and 15 MVPs due to his stat padding.

Originally Posted by knightngale

All of the players mentioned here have rings. It will really be embarrassing if dude does not get the ring this year. 

As much as I despise the Lakers; I want them to make it the finals so the Heat can win at their expense. Watching LeBron win his first title by destroying the Lakers would be extra sweet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom