Congrats to LBJ for his 3rd MVP

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Most polarizing player to ever play the game. Absolutely great for the casual observer that doesn't care strongly either way

Not even trying to thread jack but I think Kobe is a tad bit more polarizing. That's another conversation for another thread. Congrats LeBron.

With all due respect, if you disagree with this choice you weren't watching basketball this season or you are just dumb.

Every time Lebron win MVP his team lose in the ECF :
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by knightngale

All of the players mentioned here have rings. It will really be embarrassing if dude does not get the ring this year. 

As much as I despise the Lakers; I want them to make it the finals so the Heat can win at their expense. Watching LeBron win his first title by destroying the Lakers would be extra sweet
laugh.gif

I would cry tears of joy.
eek.gif
smokin.gif

No way statis, maybe a few years ago but Kobe threads are nothing like Lebron ones

Originally Posted by Statis22

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Most polarizing player to ever play the game. Absolutely great for the casual observer that doesn't care strongly either way

Not even trying to thread jack but I think Kobe is a tad bit more polarizing. That's another conversation for another thread. Congrats LeBron.

A few years ago sure, but now.

In fact Kobe's propensity for not giving a damn in the latter stage of his career has been quite entertaining.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air273

i mean dude won mvp with wade as his 2nd best player......wade is top 10 in mvp voting 5 of his first 8 seasons in the nba not counting this season......and many think wade is the more clutch of the 2.......durant should have won MVP........and boy will it look bad if durant beats lebron in the finals.....this mvp will go down as the most worthless mvp in nba history........and i'm not a lebron hater, i like lebron and think he is the best player in the nba, having said that you dont win mvp's shacking up with a guy who won a ring/finals MVP, you dont get respect winning a championship on a stacked favorite to win championship when you're trying to become the greatest ever.......lebrons first ring wouldnt compare with jordan's.....dont forget jordan became the greatest ever after 2 or 3 rings........

i love how people with regard to kobe/lebron say call me when they win 6/7, nah man call me when they win 9 or 10 and have the stats to back it......magic had 5 and yet people called jordan GOAT after he won his 3rd, many people forget that or just werent alive at the time.

Michael Jordan never had 2 allstar teammates.......how bad will it look for lebron 3 time MVP to not win with 2 allstar teammates? lebron HAS to win the championship

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude HAS to be trolling in plain sight. HAS TO BE
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

i mean dude won mvp with wade as his 2nd best player......wade is top 10 in mvp voting 5 of his first 8 seasons in the nba not counting this season......and many think wade is the more clutch of the 2.......durant should have won MVP........and boy will it look bad if durant beats lebron in the finals.....this mvp will go down as the most worthless mvp in nba history........and i'm not a lebron hater, i like lebron and think he is the best player in the nba, having said that you dont win mvp's shacking up with a guy who won a ring/finals MVP, you dont get respect winning a championship on a stacked favorite to win championship when you're trying to become the greatest ever.......lebrons first ring wouldnt compare with jordan's.....dont forget jordan became the greatest ever after 2 or 3 rings........

i love how people with regard to kobe/lebron say call me when they win 6/7, nah man call me when they win 9 or 10 and have the stats to back it......magic had 5 and yet people called jordan GOAT after he won his 3rd, many people forget that or just werent alive at the time.

Michael Jordan never had 2 allstar teammates.......how bad will it look for lebron 3 time MVP to not win with 2 allstar teammates? lebron HAS to win the championship

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
BJ and Horace were All-stars at one point, and let's not forget Rodman, who was never voted an All-star but might as well have been.
I'm actually glad I don't know any of ya'll in person.  I'd be liable to 5 finger one of ya'll for the amount of stupidity and blind hatred there is for Lebron.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by knightngale

All of the players mentioned here have rings. It will really be embarrassing if dude does not get the ring this year. 

As much as I despise the Lakers; I want them to make it the finals so the Heat can win at their expense. Watching LeBron win his first title by destroying the Lakers would be extra sweet
laugh.gif

I would cry tears of joy.
eek.gif
smokin.gif
I wouldn't know how to contain myself.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
BJ and Horace were All-stars at one point, and let's not forget Rodman, who was never voted an All-star but might as well have been.
I'm actually glad I don't know any of ya'll in person.  I'd be liable to 5 finger one of ya'll for the amount of stupidity and blind hatred there is for Lebron.
Rodman was an all-star twice during his Detroit days.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

BronFlop.gif
I love how these LeBron haters have little to nothing to say. What does this GIF prove?
laugh.gif

Then the ring talks...Adam Morrison has one, don't mean nothing...The personal trainers deserved one before he did.

Will the rings add to his resume? Damn sure it will, but it shouldn't take away from what he's capable of accomplishing.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Its funny how Lebron is getting an equal amount or more hatred as D.Rose when he won it last year.

LeBron gets hate because he says stupid s*** and hasnt won a ring, not because his awarding of MVP was questionable at best.  Two totally different situations.

Lebron. Well deserved. I really thought KD was gonna get it..

that means he aint winning a ring this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Lets not forget about the HALL OF FAMER he had along side him almost his whole career

Back
Top Bottom