Congratulations Ben Baller.

Steezy has been a good addition to NT... him, Polorico, RexR, Diego, air max87 etc. have givin us mas lolz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Anyone ever the the feeling KSteezy hates his marriage but he reinforces the concept as if it will help his own?

no i don't get that feeling. if you wanna go there tho be ready to defend your own beliefs. At the end of the day we'll take him over you.

its like ksteezy, plus 3 people that like him and thats it...

most people just be mad at sillyputty cuz he provides real life answers supported by info...

and cuz they're long...

he hardly makes things about himself like ksteezy does.

Am I the only one not laughing @ the pic of Ben crying? I've lost count of how many times I've seen the groom crack @ his own wedding.

I'd think it's actually a dope pic captured. That shot is so much more real and humanizing to see, instead of expecting to see that "high-ranking" NTer rockin' shades + a grill that the General forum is so used to seeing/posting. Ben's been through 2x more than he publicly posts on any forum or blog. A lot of grown-+$% men have never thought they'd ever make it to this stage in life with what they've gone through.

But all srs'ness and sob stories aside: Big-ups, my dude. Happy for you, real talk.

People do get annoying on here from time to time (hell I might myself) but some of y'all put so much effort into hating a person you don't know personally that its kinda weird. Like I can just imagine some of you just randomly being out and about and thinking about how annoying ksteezy or sillyputty is lol its never ever that serious guys

Ksteezy, I think I'm one of the founding members of your hate club. However, recently you've become more tolerable. You remind me of another NT'er Wale. Every negative thing that's directed at you, you dont have to respond man. Let it go sometimes.

Frank Moco
laugh.gif

My bad bro, I was just sharing a similar experience...I apOlogize man

The derailment of this thread is amazing.
I swear If NT had a funeral and we all showed up, the moment KSteezy were to walk into the church everyone would transfer all attention to him. 

2 things need to happen: 

1. Everyone needs to stop pressing dude up because he says something

2. Steezy, you need to stop caring that they have things to say about you. 

The sooner everyone does that, the more threads we will save. 

#teamSaveAThread

Congrats to Ben! Long time NTer and overall good dude.  Best wishes to you, your wife, and your child.

Damn there are some poor angry sour people up in here! Low class and just really sad sacks of %##%! Anyways I was trying to get to the jewelry thread and found this! NEver seeen a bunch of dudes hating on someone talking %##% about him in a thread that is supposed to be about congratulating him on getting married! Haters are soo funny! I don't know dude at all like I guess so many of you do! I just don't hate on people I have never met! Reading what people write on a internet forums and judging them like you kick it with them is funny. To all the non haters in here that don't need to talk %##% about people behind there back stay real fellas! PEace I am going to the jewelry thread!

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

just read through this whole thread. L M A O

Lmao hell yea, Ben gettin done the worse and steez gettin the gauntlet too, funny #%+% tho

Back
Top Bottom