Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

Should be a great game. Yall both got Great offenses, and your Defenses aint slouches either. Whoever doesnt turn the ball over wins.

Just the second NFC Championship in my life time.
I like the fact that this game is a hard-to-call game, rather than the Vikes favored by double digits (see 1998
frown.gif
).
But please let me be the only one to mention that game. I'm sick of all these stats from the past that have no relevance.

This should be a real fun one.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by houser34

Are you 11?
nerd.gif

The Vikings have been in three NFC championship games since 1998 ('98, '01 and now '09)

The Vikings/Saints game last year was crazy. I hope this one is as entertaining.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by houser34

Are you 11?
nerd.gif

The Vikings have been in three NFC championship games since 1998 ('98, '01 and now '09)
That one doesn't count
tired.gif

I want my boy Percy to return to Miami to be in the Super Bowl, but I think the Saints may edge this one out. 35-28

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I want my boy Percy to return to Miami to be in the Super Bowl, but I think the Saints may edge this one out. 35-28

Speaking of Miami. If Minnesota were to get to the SB, we're talking 8 new spots available for the game. That would be interesting. Not that I care, butsome people get very disgruntled about pro bowl selections.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Speaking of Miami. If Minnesota were to get to the SB, we're talking 8 new spots available for the game. That would be interesting. Not that I care, but some people get very disgruntled about pro bowl selections.

laugh.gif
It's like Goodell was just sitting around, thinking, "How canI make the Pro Bowl any MORE worthless?"

Ah, I really don't know about this. The Saints are a great team. I thought for sure we'd lay an egg against Dallas... Maybe. But probably not
frown.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

that vikings d-line looked sick today ... and winfield not being on the field seemed to help ...
He was on the field the whole game playing nickel
laugh.gif

O i see what you were originally saying. I thought you meant he just didn't play period.

Back
Top Bottom