Congratulations to the 2009 New Orleans Saints....Super Bowl Bound.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

come on vikings D get your #@+@ together and cover the screens ... we need a turnover here ... LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

we? i thought you were a cowboys fan
laugh.gif

Come on Saints, play some damn D! Even the Cowboys defense did a better job in the 1st quarter and they ended up losing by 31
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what kinda dumb @*! play call was that, right after they had just faked the reverse...

cmon Payton. dont get cute and choke this away. the anti Schottenheimer

Hold up...

I'm not sure what they initially threw the flag for (Illegal touching?), but since when would a penalty not apply just because time in the quarter had expired?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

what kinda dumb @*! play call was that, right after they had just faked the reverse...

cmon Payton. dont get cute and choke this away. the anti Schottenheimer

Exactly... they're lucky Pres was able to get back to the LOS.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Manning vs Favre = Slurper Bowl I

when are you people going to realize maybe theres a reason they get slurped so much???????????????????? the only downfall of the S&T forum is people like you with these comments ... i mean what are you complaining about? use your brain for once in your life ... what youre saying is, if favre wins and he plays manning in the super bowl, that you cant take the praise they will get ...

now think how much that DOESNT make sense ... ... then move on with your life ...

Back
Top Bottom