Congress clears historic health care bill...

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by Essential1

Conservative is  is a political and social philosophy that holds that traditional institutions work best and that society should avoid radical change. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others oppose modernism and seek a return to the way things were..

America was a copy of early Roman governments but their tradition was British Government...

Soooooooooooo if American was a conservative idea it would have been under the form of British government....

Where as it wasn't even close.... It was of progressive ideas unheard of at the time, and seen as ridiculous by outsiders......

So maybe learn your history, and your meaning of words because you don't know what the hell you are talking about

"Despite their theological differences, virtually all the founders maintained that morality depended on religion (which for them meant Christianity). They were convinced that their new republic could succeed only if its citizens were virtuous. For both ideological and pragmatic reasons, the founders opposed establishing one denomination as a national church. However, they provided public support of Christianity through various means, including establishing Christian denominations at the state level, passing state laws restricting public office holding to Christians and punishing blasphemy, issuing proclamations of thanksgiving to God and calls for fasting, using federal money to finance missions to Indians, and permitting Christian congregations to use governmental facilities, both at the state and federal level, for their worship services."   - Gary Scott Smith 

Your ideology is so cultish, so desperate, that you look at everything as liberal or progressive. 

And don't even think of turning around and saying that Christianity is progressive.
laugh.gif

It is you who's been throwing around crackpot history.  Totally blinded by ideology and unable to participate in reality long enough to get your facts right.

Anything else to say?  Or do you want to keep this up?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh projection sir projection... Conservatives are masters of projection...

What ideology do you think Jesus is?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This thread is proof that ALOT of Republicans/Conservatives are sore losers.

you could say the same thing about anyone. its just stating facts. 
Alot of Democrats/Liberals are sore losers. 

but at least People can finally see what is in this bill now that it is passed 
eyes.gif

[font=monospace, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http.www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Times, Helvetica, sans-serif]and i'm officially done with NT political threads[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Teabaggers are so creative.

It's time we start calling things the way they are if we haven't already.  The Tea Party is just another branch or the new name of the Ku Klux Klan.  Just like most companies or organizations do when they start to receive bad publicity they change their names so that people can think that the organization is something new.  This is the exact same tactic that the airline Air Tran used back in the day. 

you could say the same thing about anyone. its just stating facts. 
Alot of Democrats/Liberals are sore losers. 

Sore losers in the Democratic Party...........MAYBE.  Racism as displayed by the Ku Klux Klan/Tea Party in the last few days as shown in the pictures in this thread...........NOT QUITE.

Conservative is  is a political and social philosophy that holds that traditional institutions work best and that society should avoid radical change. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others oppose modernism and seek a return to the way things were..

America was a copy of early Roman governments but their tradition was British Government...

Soooooooooooo if American was a conservative idea it would have been under the form of British government....

Where as it wasn't even close.... It was of progressive ideas unheard of at the time, and seen as ridiculous by outsiders......

So maybe learn your history, and your meaning of words because you don't know what the hell you are talking about

"Despite their theological differences, virtually all the founders maintained that morality depended on religion (which for them meant Christianity). They were convinced that their new republic could succeed only if its citizens were virtuous. For both ideological and pragmatic reasons, the founders opposed establishing one denomination as a national church. However, they provided public support of Christianity through various means, including establishing Christian denominations at the state level, passing state laws restricting public office holding to Christians and punishing blasphemy, issuing proclamations of thanksgiving to God and calls for fasting, using federal money to finance missions to Indians, and permitting Christian congregations to use governmental facilities, both at the state and federal level, for their worship services."   - Gary Scott Smith 

Your ideology is so cultish, so desperate, that you look at everything as liberal or progressive. 

And don't even think of turning around and saying that Christianity is progressive.
laugh.gif

It is you who's been throwing around crackpot history.  Totally blinded by ideology and unable to participate in reality long enough to get your facts right.

Anything else to say?  Or do you want to keep this up?

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh projection sir projection... Conservatives are masters of projection...

What ideology do you think Jesus is?

Well, I can tell you He wouldn't be for the party that thinks abortion is ok or that signs legislation that federally forces (usurps rights) purchase of a good or service that redistributes wealth.

[sup]"6[/sup]In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we command you, brothers, to keep away from every brother who is idle and does not live according to the teaching[sup][a][/sup] you received from us. [sup]7[/sup]For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were not idle when we were with you, [sup]8[/sup]nor did we eat anyone's food without paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. [sup]9[/sup]We did this in order to make ourselves a model for you to follow. [sup]10[/sup]For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."  "- 2 Thessalonians 3:6-10

Just like most companies or organizations do when they start to receive bad publicity they change their names so that people can think that the organization is something new.

*coughACORNcough*

I wonder what this says..

But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed,
because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
[Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
[Matthew 19:21]

In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other
sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle;
he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against
all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.] Truly, I say unto you, it will
be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23] You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. [Matthew 5:6] Blessed are the
merciful: for they shall obtain mercy [Matthew 5:7] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your
trespasses. [Matthew 6:15]

Matthew 25:31-46

31. "When the Son of man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32. Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate them one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, 33. and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left. 34. Then the King will say to those at his right hand, 'Come, O blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35. for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36. I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.' 37. Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry and feed thee, or thirsty and give thee drink? 38. And when did we see thee a stranger and welcome thee, or naked and clothe thee? 39. And when did we see thee sick or in prison and visit thee?' 40. And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.' 41. Then he will say to those at his left hand, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; 42. for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.' 44. Then they also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see thee hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to thee?' 45. Then he will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.' 46. And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Ezekiel 16:49-50

49. Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, surfeit of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. 50. They were haughty, and did abominable things before me; therefore I removed them, when I saw it.

Zechariah 7:8-14

8. And the word of the Lord came to Zechariah, saying, 9. "Thus says the Lord of hosts, Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy each to his brother, 10. do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the poor; and let none of you devise evil against his brother in your heart." 11. But they refused to hearken, and turned a stubborn shoulder, and stopped their ears that they might not hear. 12. They made their hearts like adamant lest they should hear the law and the words which the Lord of hosts had sent by his Spirit through the former prophets. Therefore great wrath came from the Lord of hosts. 13. "As I called, and they would not hear, so they called, and I would not hear," says the Lord of hosts, 14. "and I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations which they had not known. Thus the land they left was desolate, so that no one went to and fro, and the pleasant land was made desolate."

Isaiah 10:1-5

1. Woe to those who decree iniquitous decrees, and the writers who keep writing oppression, 2. to turn aside the needy from justice and to rob the poor of my people of their right, that widows may be their spoil, and that they may make the fatherless their prey! 3. What will you do on the day of punishment, in the storm which will come from afar? To whom will you flee for help, and where will you leave your wealth? 4. Nothing remains but to crouch among the prisoners or fall among the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away and his hand is stretched out still. 5. Ah, Assyria, the rod of my anger, the staff of my fury!

Ezekiel 34:1-4

1. The word of the Lord came to me: 2. "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say to them, even to the shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Ho, shepherds of Israel who have been feeding yourselves! Should not shepherds feed the sheep? 3. You eat the fat, you clothe yourselves with the wool, you slaughter the fatlings; but you do not feed the sheep. 4. The weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the crippled you have not bound up, the strayed you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought, and with force and harshness you have ruled them.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

Could someone please explain to me, how we are going to spend 980 Billion on health care and somehow save money in the long run. Please explain this.... It really doesn't make sense.

Btw, I don't see why doctors would be bickering over this, they make more money now IMO
It doesn't make sense, the CBO low balls everything.  They're bipartisan, sure, they are, but low ball all their estimates for both the Dems and the GOP. 

Be careful what you wish for.  This bill will come back to bite all of us in the butt.  This bill wasn't about health care, it's a bill to control the people.
tired.gif

Isaiah 3:12-15

12. My people -- children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you, and confuse the course of your paths. 13. The Lord has taken his place to contend, he stands to judge his people. 14. The Lord enters into judgment with the elders and princes of his people: "It is you who have devoured the vineyard, the spoil of the poor is in your houses. 15. What do you mean by crushing my people, by grinding the face of the poor?" says the Lord God of hosts.

Isaiah 58:6-12

6. "Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the thongs of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke? 7. Is it not to share your bread with the hungry, and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh? 8. Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you, the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard. 9. Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and he will say, Here I am. "If you take away from the midst of you the yoke, the pointing of the finger, and speaking wickedness, 10. if you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday. 11. And the Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your desire with good things, and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters fail not. 12. And your ancient ruins shall be rebuilt; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; you shall be called the repairer of the breach, the restorer of streets to dwell in. [other translations]

Ezekiel 18:5-13

5. "If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right -- 6. if he does not eat upon the mountains or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, does not defile his neighbor's wife or approach a woman in her time of impurity, 7. does not oppress any one, but restores to the debtor his pledge, commits no robbery, gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with a garment, 8. does not lend at interest or take any increase, withholds his hand from iniquity, executes true justice between man and man, 9. walks in my statutes, and is careful to observe my ordinances -- he is righteous, he shall surely live, says the Lord God. 10. "If he begets a son who is a robber, a shedder of blood, 11. who does none of these duties, but eats upon the mountains, defiles his neighbor's wife, 12. oppresses the poor and needy, commits robbery, does not restore the pledge, lifts up his eyes to the idols, commits abomination, 13. lends at interest, and takes increase; shall he then live? He shall not live. He has done all these abominable things; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon himself.

Isaiah 41:17

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue is parched with thirst, I the Lord will answer them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them.

It's obvious they believed in redistribution of wealth equality for all and pretty much said you must help them at every turn if they ask...

How I yearn for a more civilized, respectful, and sensible time.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Wow, there are going to be some terrible times ahead of us. Most of you have already drank the cool-aid. I hate to be the one that says I told you so but just wait and see, most of you don't see the big picture.

Essential, none of those scriptures justifies having money taken away through unconstitutional law. They urge to give VOLUNTARILY, as in I-decide-on-my-own-to-give-not-by-government-force-or-law.

Also, scripture doesn't contradict itself.  It doesn't preach earning your way ("if you don't work, you don't eat") and simultaneously say give to people without any accountability from them.

Yikes.

This bill is supposedly the end all be all of healthcare reform, and yet the president, his staff, and some members of congress are exempt from it? And children born with illness can still be denied coverage? They better amend the issues.

No wonder they wrote this legislation behind closed doors. They wanted to pull a fast one.

Originally Posted by curt2121

Oh, believe me, I HATE the kind of stuff from your second video. I'm completely against reconciliation no matter the circumstances as it only serves to destroy the purpose of having a more deliberative body than the House (and yes, higher/superior although not explicitly stated but clearly implied by powers granted, term durations, etc etc) as established by the Constitution. It's an AWFUL, AWFUL tool.

Just like most companies or organizations do when they start to receive bad publicity they change their names so that people can think that the organization is something new.

*coughACORNcough*

First of all you do know the ACorn Contraversy is overblown.... 1, Those "voter registration frauds"  you know who put the Federal Government on to it ACORN...  2. The guy who recorded the 2 Acorn workers talking to a pimp  illegaly wiretapped a Senator..

Loans procured with the assistance of ACORN have a virtually nonexistent foreclosure rate of less than one-third of one percent, making it one of the biggest success stories in housing in the past half century. http://www.cbsnews.com/st...pinion/main4544472.shtml

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Teabaggers are so creative.

15s1rbb.jpg

chalk it up as another L for cleveland
laugh.gif
smh.gif
these bible hugging ____ folks....what i don't get is these conservative bible hugging people be some of the most racist people ever....its so contradicting that it doesn't make sense
laugh.gif

Essential, none of those scriptures justifies having money involuntarily taken away through taxes. They urge to give VOLUNTARILY, as in I-decide-on-my-own-to-give-not-by-government-force-or-law.

Also, scripture doesn't contradict itself.  It doesn't preach earning your way ("if you don't work, you don't eat") and simultaneously say give to people without any accountability from them.

Yikes.
If you don't give money to the poor you go to hell... Yup it seems very voluntary to me...... I don't see big Conservative names giving to the poor then.....You have the money do you help every homeless man you see or every mother working 3 jobs but still having trouble supporting her kids.

No one is saying give without any accountability either.... You guys won't give at all.... Scripture in fact does contradict itself on many levels..

Essential, none of those scriptures justifies having money involuntarily taken away through taxes. They urge to give VOLUNTARILY, as in I-decide-on-my-own-to-give-not-by-government-force-or-law.

Yikes.
If you don't give money to the poor you go to hell... Yup it seems very voluntary to me...... I don't see big Conservative names giving to the poor then.....You have the money do you help every homeless man you see or every mother working 3 jobs but still having trouble supporting her kids.

No one is saying give without any accountability either.... You guys won't give at all.... Scripture in fact does contradict itself on many levels..

No, if you don't accept Christ as Savior, you go to hell. 

Don't quote the Bible if you don't know what you're talking about.

Further proof you'll literally twist anything into being progressive or liberal. 

I'm not getting into the Acorn thing. 

i come back in this thread and there are bible scriptures everywhere what the hell
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom