Connoisseur533! Street Credible Boutique.*Absolut Power Pt. 2 with 3M accents*

Finally! The long wait is over. We just dropped our second tee in-store today. We had these for our 1 year party and are now available to the public. Moredesigns to follow at the end of february. Phone orders are available.

It features 3m accents along with a fade from green to blue.

Connoisseur533
533 S. Market St
San Jose, Ca 95113
408-293-2633

Connoisseur533.Blogspot.Com

New t-shirt design just dropped from us in collab with Liberation Lab. Just like the first run of tees we did these are going quickly. Also be sure to come byand check out the first spring shipment of Manik which includes denim, tees, and a New Era. Check the blog for more updates.

www.Connoisseur533.com

Manik

Connoisseur533 x Liberation Lab

New colorway fo the Connoisser533 x Liberation Lab "Absolut Power" in black with 3M accents along with a new design just dropped today in-store.

Check the blog for more detailed pics and updates on parties and events.

www.Connoisseur533.com

What ever happened to this place?

You were the only place in the South Bay where I could get my Crooks.

Where did you guys go?

I swung by last week as well only to find out that they are closed. They did, however, posted a sign which stated that they'll be re-opening soon and tocheck on their website for further info ... but their blog/website does not specify any info. as to when they are officially going to re-open......

Interesting to see this thread bumped up. I was under the assumption that this boutique was done considering there was no updates being posted. They had somecool political tees that I liked. Hopefully, this boutique will be up and running again.

JMTK!

Just to clear up all the questions and concerns. No, we will not be closing down at all. A full store remodel is going on right now as we speak. We need tomake room for all that new new coming out along with our in-store brand so we are having a BLOWOUT SALE!!!!! That's right. Prices so insane your head willexplode, babies will start crying, the continents will shift among with other things. (Disclaimer: some of those may not happen, but, you get the idea.)

So come thru Oct 1-4. CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!

And JAYMATIK if you like our "ABSOLUT POWER" tee's just wait till we drop the full new line.

Back
Top Bottom