Considering the use of a "Urine Jug"

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I've been on a fitness plan as of late and have thus been drinking a lot of water, and I also happen to drink a lot of diet soda throughout the day and coffee in the morning. I've started to feel really bad as of late concerning how many times a day I flush the toilet and how much water that wastes. One flush uses 3 gallons of water and I might urinate 7 times in a day. Very wasteful.
How broke are you that you cannot afford to flush the toilet
indifferent.gif

Its water son, its practically free.

He never said anything about not being able to afford it, genius.

Man, you are sooo annoying. Everytime you post, I picture you sitting in the lunchroom at school, drinking a .35 chocolate milk that your mom paid for, browsing NT on your phone, thinking you're cool....

laugh.gif
Let it out son I feel you tho
i second. and co-sign.

chocolate milk drinkin mutha...

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

I've been on a fitness plan as of late and have thus been drinking a lot of water, and I also happen to drink a lot of diet soda throughout the day and coffee in the morning. I've started to feel really bad as of late concerning how many times a day I flush the toilet and how much water that wastes. One flush uses 3 gallons of water and I might urinate 7 times in a day. Very wasteful.
How broke are you that you cannot afford to flush the toilet
indifferent.gif

Its water son, its practically free.

He never said anything about not being able to afford it, genius.

Man, you are sooo annoying. Everytime you post, I picture you sitting in the lunchroom at school, drinking a .35 chocolate milk that your mom paid for, browsing NT on your phone, thinking you're cool....
I dont drink chocolate milk and i am cool.

I bet you'll change your mind and stop thinking "Green" after u get a whiff of what urine smells like enclosed in a bottle for some hours
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Buy some cat liter or something...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

... why don't you just piss and not flush every time?

I live with some roommates. I'm not about to leave a toilet full of piss hangin around at all hours of the day.
Oh but a JUG full of piss is good. I see where you comin' from now.

that is a smart idea but i dont think you need the census of a forum who generally think that it would be disgusting to do so... Some things are better keptquiet......Imagine if you have a girl coming over and she sees a gallon of makeshift arizona ice tea

I live with some roommates. I'm not about to leave a toilet full of piss hangin around at all hours of the day.
I can hide the jug, can't hide the toilet.

Plus, piss starts to stink after while. The jug stays sealed in between drainage, toilets don't.

if that's what you want to do then do it, pee is sterile so don't worry about cleanliness. i personally wouldn't do it though because i can careless how much water i waste.

Plus, piss starts to stink after while. The jug stays sealed in between drainage, toilets don't.
Well i'm drinkin' around 3 gallons of water a day myself. So if you're really downing as much as you say, then it comes back out aspretty much water, right?

adjust the ball in your toilet or add something to the water to fill up the tank faster

and you think they'd be cool with a bottle full of piss sitting around?

I'm not just gonna casually stand up and start whizzing in the living room while everyone's watching the game, and I certainly won't be leaving itanywhere in plain view. I'll hide it somewhere safe in my room and that's where I'll be filling it up too, and then I'll wash my hands in thekitchen sink. Stealthy.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. And since this is niketalk I'll be back in a couple weeks with an update, pics of the jug and pics of every femalethat's been within a 3 mile radius of the jug.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

He's right. I drink a gallon a day i don't flush cause my urine is clear. He would be able to do this if he cut the soda and coffee out.

Back
Top Bottom