Considering the use of a "Urine Jug"

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'd invest in a low flow toilet. Or think of other ways of saving water. Ew

Then he'd have to flush two or three times if he leaves a hefty amount after he defecates.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I'd invest in a low flow toilet. Or think of other ways of saving water. Ew

Then he'd have to flush two or three times if he leaves a hefty amount after he defecates.

I'm sure in the end it saves water over a regular toilet, but there are a lot of other ways to save water, like handwashing dishes instead of using thedishwasher, etc.

Originally Posted by Physicx

anyone watch trailer park boys?

remember ray and his piss jugs?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I can't believe I do.

Ya'll piss in your sinks?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why don't you just piss out the window? I suggest you get a real piss container, like from hospitals, instead of using drink containers. GOD forbid a guestor yourself, in a drunken haze or something, sees that Arizona bottle and gets a cup of ice to get his drink on
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why don't you just piss out the window? I suggest you get a real piss container, like from hospitals, instead of using drink containers. GOD forbid a guest or yourself, in a drunken haze or something, sees that Arizona bottle and gets a cup of ice to get his drink on
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
Probably his next thread. "My roommate found my urine jug and drunk it Vol. should i tell him?"

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Why don't you just piss out the window? I suggest you get a real piss container, like from hospitals, instead of using drink containers. GOD forbid a guest or yourself, in a drunken haze or something, sees that Arizona bottle and gets a cup of ice to get his drink on
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

You guys are all gross.

You piss in a damn toilet. And every time you piss, you flush. Period.

All that other ++@# is for the animals.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I had bottles of piss back when i lived on campus...used to fill them up at night and roll back tosleep....i'd pour it on my dudes window below me[/color]

Back
Top Bottom