Consignment Shop Opening On Fordham Rd. PICS ADDED!

Yeah, we got a couple different blazers...Pm me your size and I will let you know exactly what we have...
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

How much for them Blk/Slvr Jordan v's
January 22.2006​
Raptors:104 Lakers:122
The night Kobe Bryant & Kwame Brown combined for 84 points​

I'm not allowed to post prices on here but you are welcome to call the store...
Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

Went to this store yesterday. Jay(searchin4js) is a real cool guy. From our short chat it sounded like he knew a lot about sneakers and he was really about the customer as opposed to his boss that I spoke wit also...Dude sounded like a jerk...

:smh:
smh.gif
@ the boss there. I bought a pair of Blazers a few weeks ago and on shoe ripped on the side after one wear and the guy didn't want to exchange them.
We Are Venom!​

you guys might wanna srink wrap the sneakers on that wall..exposure to light n dust turns white leather to yellow

seriously

OnlySomeJordans, We are sorry about your situation but we can not take back returns on worn sneakers. If you would like we can give you the phone number to Nike Customer Returns where you can return your shoe for a Product Voucher.

New Arrivals

go and check out my dude's shop...............i am getting in big sizes next week of the aquas man hit me up

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

I forgot to mention (for the little feet people) that we also got a new shipment of both the glow in the dark dunks for kids and the neon "skittles" duks for kids....

Yo r those
nerd.gif
DTRT III's ? If so are they in a size 9? Hit me up!!
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Do you have Fire Red IIIs in 9 or 9.5?
TEAMNEWYORKMETSAN NDS PAIR OF Air Jordan III Black/Cement SIZE 9

ive actually been there a couple of times, cool store they even have shirts like 10.deep stussy etc. if u are in the area its defenately worth checking out. just curious are the shirts on cosignment too

Back
Top Bottom