Conspiracy Theorist are annoying, and stupid.

Why do people always have to have a conspiracy to everything? 
Like "Ohh, this hurricane and earthquake was caused by the HAARP!"
roll.gif
 When they don't even fully understand how the HAARP works and what it does exactly. They just watch some YouTube videos and think they're experts
laugh.gif

Yup, the earthquake wasn't caused by a major known fault line.
laugh.gif
It was inactive, but if you know anything about science and geology, fault lines do that kind of stuff....

Oh, and yeah the hurricane wasn't caused naturally...you know, when the ocean's warm air evaporates quickly to form clouds and rain, then the high pressured air is sucked into the center of the storm to form a TD, TS, and possibly a hurricane. Nope it was the government experimenting with the HAARP.
roll.gif

And then these idiots say the government is responsible for 9/11......
sick.gif

When you don't agree with them they call you stupid and close minded, and tell you to open your eyes
tired.gif

Is this the cool thing to do now? To be a tin foil wearing conspiracy hipster? I don't get how people can be so dumb.

i guess along the same train of thought....people who believe everything that is told to them are also annoying and stupid

dont be mad at people who question things

i think they do it to seem different. they want the attention. when one conspiracy theory fades (/is debunked) they just move on to the next one bc no one will remember who said what. all it takes is one time for them to be right or be cosigned (whether legit or ++#$*+$*) and they will have all the validation they seek to seem smarter than everyone else.

my fav is when they claim missles hit the twin towers...

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

i guess along the same train of thought....people who believe everything that is told to them are also annoying and stupid

So wait, you're mad that conspiracy theorists call you stupid and close minded... so you come to NT to call them stupid and annoying for not believing what you believe in? Is that what I'm reading?

Are you only talking about the completely outlandish conspiracies or are you encompassing them all into one group? The Earth being round used to be a conspiracy sir. People who assume all theorists are "nuts" are just as stupid as who you're talking about.

lol @ missiles hitting the towers. The best Twin Tower conspiracy is that it was all done digitally, on live TV.

People just run with this ##**. The government knew of some impending tragedy, but either didn't have all of the correct pieces or didn't see the severity of the threat.

Or they pulled a Northwoods. I have no idea. Truth is the important stuff won't be declassified for a looooong time.

what about the illuminati? people swear that everything is illuminati related... i make posts on here about it but only to joke around and for lulz but some people are dead serious about the topic 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Some dude in music the other day said DMX keeps getting arrested because he turned down the illuminati. Like him being hooked on crack since he was 13 has nothing to do with it
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

The Earth being round used to be a conspiracy sir.
No it used to be a theory one that got proven rather early on in history but it wasn't a conspiracy. The American Revolution was a conspiracy, The October revolution was a conspiracy, killing Caesar involved a conspiracy but none of those are conspiracy theories because a conspiracy theory posits that because we know for a fact that conspiracies have existed throughout time that everything is the result of outside, surreptitious manipulation and they insist upon themselves past of the point of reasonable suspicion into irrationality.

Conspiracies about assassinations (JFK, RFK, Lee Harvey Oswald by Jack Ruby, MLK, Malcom X) have serious merit to them...

Most other conspiracies are stupid as hell though...

There are conspiracy theories which can be proven true with logic and proper analysist.... to prove that Haarp was responsible for the earthquake and hurricane would take 1. a reason 2. the outcome of test

the quake was felt for stretch of over maybe 1500 miles give or take and there were no aftershocks. Im not saying that HAARP was responsible but thats weird that a quake of that magnitude wouldnt give off any seismic activity for the following few hours or days... whatever dont know dont care..

the hurricane did some damage but that what storms do.... it wasnt an unusual looking storm or anything like that...

Im a man of common sense ....... 9/11 was an inside job and the earth is angry.... im going to bed...

be on the lookout for them volcanoes later in the year

I agree with you but I do very much believe in some conspiracies. 9/11 and JFK assassination being a couple of them.

But I guess you think the sun revolves around us?

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

This is funny because to them, you look EXACTLY the same from the opposite end of the spectrum.
Lock this thread.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

No it used to be a theory one that got proven rather early on in history but it wasn't a conspiracy. The American Revolution was a conspiracy, The October revolution was a conspiracy, killing Caesar involved a conspiracy but none of those are conspiracy theories because a conspiracy theory posits that because we know for a fact that conspiracies have existed throughout time that everything is the result of outside, surreptitious manipulation and they insist upon themselves past of the point of reasonable suspicion into irrationality.
First of all, your vocabulary is awesome.

Second, my mistake. Funny thing though, since the 40's or 50's the flat Earth theory has come back.

There's a small percentage of people who honestly believe the Earth is pentagon shaped... there's a lot to it. None of it makes a lick of sense.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Famous lines

"Open your eyes"

"Your blind to the truth"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

First of all, your vocabulary is awesome.

Second, my mistake. Funny thing though, since the 40's or 50's the flat Earth theory has come back.

There's a small percentage of people who honestly believe the Earth is pentagon shaped... there's a lot to it. None of it makes a lick of sense.
Don't mess with James bruh. The dude might be MVP of NT....

Back
Top Bottom