Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

Official 9/11 Explanation just minutes after it happened....Shady dudes with suits and earpieces there just conveniently walking around...Generic 2001 outfit with the Harley clothing...

Honestly I got put off from conspiracy theorists when they told me that there were no people in buildings, I know people who have dead family members.

I do believe it was terrorists, but I believe US got pre-warned about it and

A. Let it happen for Patriot Act and oil

B. Didn't take it serious, and then over-sold it for their own agenda

btw the thing i never understood about this whole Illuminati !$+% is if it were real, why would the government let yall talk about it? And "spread" the word. Remember last November when the FBI shut down YourAudioFix and all those other rap sites for illegal music? Now if they have the time and energy to shut down a rap blog, why would they let a "Truth" site stay.

I think people don't know what the illuminati is. Why in blue hell would they use an illiterate rapper from New Orleans or a former drug dealer from New York as soldiers?

If anything, yall are helping the Illuminati by making it seem nonexistent by portraying it as some hip hop pawn lizard man type !$+%, thus people just dismissing the existence of an Illuminati as ridiculous.

For those of you who dismiss the idea of 9/11 being an inside job; I pose these questions.

• Is it possible that a select group of individuals (government & non-government) from the U.S. would benefit from the events of 9/11?
  • Is it possible that these same individuals would have the resources to plan and execute this event?
  • Is it possible that once the events were carried out that these individuals would eliminate parties that were involved in planning and executing the events of 9/11?
  • And is it possible that these same individuals would be in position to control how the media and investigations of these events would be explained to the citizens?

its not a conspiracy...people just dont care to see for their own good...ignorance truly is bliss...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by DMoney82
DMoney - I been following your replies for a few threads now and I been so tempted to say something but I have manage to restrain myself and although I want to call you a few names now .. I'm not .. Just know that IMO you don't know what you are taking about.  Please - pretty please don't reply anymore with stuff that makes no sense or do not equates ....
Will do.
frown.gif

I'm not really articulate and smart enough to weigh in on topics like these. *+$ always comes out stupid. I'll stay away from threads like these in the future.
Speak your mind fam. Don't let whoever that _ is change you wanting to speak out. It's better to question and be wrong than to blindly follow. You can't learn if you don't try.

I saw the thing about the Afghanis not knowing about 9/11 on RT like Friday night, that $*+$ blew my mind. Most of those people have NO IDEA why there are American soldiers occupying their land.

Winged Wheel wrote:
For those of you who dismiss the idea of 9/11 being an inside job; I pose these questions.

• Is it possible that a select group of individuals (government & non-government) from the U.S. would benefit from the events of 9/11?
  • Is it possible that these same individuals would have the resources to plan and execute this event?
  • Is it possible that once the events were carried out that these individuals would eliminate parties that were involved in planning and executing the events of 9/11?
  • And is it possible that these same individuals would be in position to control how the media and investigations of these events would be explained to the citizens?
Someone who agrees with the official 9/11 story, answer these questions.

I don't get how with all of the information we have access to now, especially declassified CIA documents that show you how *+@%@$ up some of these "leaders" are, people can just accept a story with as many inconsistencies as this.

And again, *#!$ **** Cheney.

I don't believe it was planned by the US Govt.

I'm just disgusted at what followed
The Saudis involved won't be prosecuted
They had 2 unneeded wars that lined Bush and his friend's pockets

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't believe it was planned by the US Govt.

I'm just disgusted at what followed
The Saudis involved won't be prosecuted
They had 2 unneeded wars that lined Bush and his friend's pockets

I think this is where a lot of people get confused. Did they have a hand in/plan it? Probably not. Did they take advantage of the situation to carry out their Neo Conservative policies to extents that wouldn't have been possible without 9/11? You bet your #*$ they did. 

This isn't a @%*$%% powerpoint presentation, so I'm posting it here.

@BronLe the difference between pirating music and exposing national secrets should not even need to be explained. Remember how hard they were going/are going at Wikileaks?

I know for a fact that 9/11 was planned! The night before 9/11 I was abducted by aliens. I know this sounds far fetched but aliens are real! That is bee side the point. They showed me the future in the water globe type thing. I was heartbroken that the twin towers would be gone and asked why this happened. They said president Bush and Osama Bin Laden were best friends in kindergarten but one day Osama Bin Laden drank his Capri sun and blamed it on Billy Johnson down the street. Bush set Billys house on fire and went to juvie for a year only to find out it was Osama. Billy was Bush's sisters boyfriend at the time and she ended up committing suicide because of the tragic event. So Bush came up with an elaborate plan to get back at Osama by setting him up. He would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling aliens.

In terms of the physical theories (steel melting/weakening, structural damage, etc.) just watch the Nat Geo show where they absolutely destroyed the conspiracy theories. They literally set jet fuel on fire and it burned at almost 2000 degrees and weakened a steel i-beam in a few minutes.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I know for a fact that 9/11 was planned! The night before 9/11 I was abducted by aliens. I know this sounds far fetched but aliens are real! That is bee side the point. They showed me the future in the water globe type thing. I was heartbroken that the twin towers would be gone and asked why this happened. They said president Bush and Osama Bin Laden were best friends in kindergarten but one day Osama Bin Laden drank his Capri sun and blamed it on Billy Johnson down the street. Bush set Billys house on fire and went to juvie for a year only to find out it was Osama. Billy was Bush's sisters boyfriend at the time and she ended up committing suicide because of the tragic event. So Bush came up with an elaborate plan to get back at Osama by setting him up. He would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling aliens.

QFT

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

In terms of the physical theories (steel melting/weakening, structural damage, etc.) just watch the Nat Geo show where they absolutely destroyed the conspiracy theories. They literally set jet fuel on fire and it burned at almost 2000 degrees and weakened a steel i-beam in a few minutes.

Now go watch how the conspiracy theorist destroy Nat Geo's  physical explanation.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Now go watch how the conspiracy theorist destroy Nat Geo's  physical explanation.
nerd.gif

That's why is called a Conspiracy Theory .. The test wasn't administer right, it wasn't the right settings, the use of ???? was not the correct one, etc. etc. etc. 
Hell, crash a plane to another tower to see what happens and if it falls, well it was constructed different etc. The only way it will stop is if someones takes blame, but all that will do is. Well he wasnt acting alone, he is protecting someone, it must be the Chinese and the Cuban. Did anyone see Fidel? Jesus came back ...  

Just watched an (archived) interview from a witness who described in detail seeing a plane fly into the Pentagon, and then one sentence later said it seemed like a missile (describing the action of the plane). The conspiracy theorists would conveniently ignore the first part of that witness' statement and just go with the "seemed like a missile" part of his comments. I'm sure you could dig through tons of interviews from eyewitnesses who said they saw a plane, and followed it up by saying it "seemed like a missile," or "sounded like a missile." That's how these conspiracies start. They take fragments of the truth to spin their own explanation because they're not satisfied with hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw a plane fly into the Pentagon.

It's no different than if I see and hear a car backfire, and someone asks me moments later "hey, what was that?" And I say "car backfired, it sounded like a gunshot." Doesn't mean it was a gunshot. If you wanted to, you could take my comments out of context and say that I reported hearing something that sounded like a gunshot. Its not true, but it's convenient for someone working an angle. That's the flaw in all this conspiracy stuff. Conveniently ignore certain facts in order to support your lame argument. And when presented with such facts, you can't offer a decent rebuttal.
Because eye-witness testimony has been proven to be incredibly accurate, right?

If the news said it was a missile, you'd have a dozen witnesses swearing they saw a missile hit the building. Who really knows though?

Originally Posted by AyoDun

fc825634e172beb863392ca6a8f82a51e1e7185_r.gif

Got so many pics but i'll upload them on Flickr later.

Heres a few.

If you trollin' on here then your an idiot. This attack wasn't a joke.

My opinion- This attack was an inside job hands down.

IF THE PICS ARE HUGE...I'M SORRY.

Back
Top Bottom