Converse All Star Pro BB - EVO Release = AUG 1 2020

it is a shame when your main star is the aging draymond and shai being in a hell hole tanking that is okc

i guess its also just the youngins’ picking Nike (with access to the kobe line and more selections), JB (no explanation needed), Adidas (who would probably pay more than converse), Puma (where you might have your own sig), NB (they seem picky but probably pay more than converse too) or one of the asian brands like li-ning that could give them their own sig shoes too

wondering if anyone know this pair will be dropping ? Galaxy

1669137732683.png

I wonder if Draymond Green's antics while wearing these particular shoes will cause a surge in demand for them. 😆

I am on a relentless search for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander game worn converse shoes to add to my collection. Was hoping to drop a line here, in case anyone has any leads. Only looking for verified Game-Worn/OKC Thunder team issued shoes, and or Converse Developmental SAMPLE models. Thank you!

E7417762-09CA-4858-A68C-2C723244CD8B.jpeg

Whoa... that's something

the height of the heel tab has been raised to match that of its tongue while a TPU heel counter stretches from sole unit for more structured mobility. Underfoot, a full-length CX Foam cushioning system while a pocket at the forefoot has been reserved for Nike’s staple Zoom Air.

Feels like Converse should try to push / advertise their hoops sneakers a lot more. Given the tech and some of the reviews for previous models, the sneakers they are putting out are pretty solid to above average.

Also seems like it would be beneficial to have some more young faces on the roster (other than SGA). More exposure in the league, more guys would be apt to try them, meaning more general consumers would want to try. Trickle down effect….

JS”

Last edited:
Got those 2 unreleased samples on feet, fit perfectly even half sz down:

Attachments

• IMG_9960.jpeg
    IMG_9960.jpeg
    479.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9961.jpeg
    IMG_9961.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_9962.jpeg
    IMG_9962.jpeg