Converse UPDATES

^are you serious?! haha

but hey, he's one of my faves off the bench for the MAVS in NBA LIVE 06 because he can sink the 3s when I need it :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

think.design.create.

Quote:
speaking of, does anybody play fantasy nba? was there an NT fantasy league this season?

yeah we played fantasy nba. head to head league.
love is taking the air less travelled.

I dropped by the Converse store in Glorietta today. The employees told me that the playoff Wades will only release here on 2007. Too late the hero! >D
grin.gif

2007? still half a year away? they gotta be kidding us.

but still, i'll cop them for sure when they drop. and them dropping in 2007 is better than them not dropping at all...
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

i emailed converse about the wade playoffs and they said it will release here in September. :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

I'll think about it coz the review on Kicksology gave the Wade B+ rating only.

Since he is playing like AJ and he just won the Champion, I think it's worth to give Converse a try...if it's cheap (like 30-40%off).

BTW, anyone wear it to play outdoor games? Hows it? I highly doubt it if you can fall 7 times and still stand up on a concrete court...

Do you notice they got those ads and commericals everywhere AFTER he won the Finals MVP? Good marketing Converse!

they are comfortable. they are $30.....what more can i say........
Philippines[/b]
mber No.80[/b]​

any news bout the wade's playoff?
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

There is a new Converse Outlet located at the 1st Level of Harrison Plaza selling old stocks of bags, clothing, and sneakers. :smokin
smokin.gif

some stores like my shoe rack is already accepting reservations. i believe the release date for the playoffs here is around October.

Reservations standard now?? smh

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

saw it too but in shoe salon rob place ermita....they accept reservations..next month is the release date for the playoff wades..

Back
Top Bottom