Cool Grey Dunk XI pic?

Anyone have a pic of the dunk highs released around 2000-2001. They essentially mimicked the Cool Grey XI. Looked everywhere and couldn't find it.

Those are dope.

pimp.gif

I think whats important with these shoes is that these shoes were the first push for nike to revive the dunk program in the US. They were a footactionexclusive. Back when footaction was making a push to be an "urban" shoe retail chain with its doors opening in strip malls and what not. Even thoughfootaction used awkward terms like "urban" and tried so hard to brand itself in a certain way even though they couldnt be farther from that label. Sonike gave footaction several exclusive patent dunks like the Vaders, Storm Troopers, red/wht dunk lows, carolina/wht dunk lows, and whit/carolina dunk hi andthese. So although many of you dont really like them, or didnt even know about them but still dont like them, they were significant in they helped eveolvenike's dunk program into all the crap you see made and love today.
Sometimes theres more to a shoe than just its looks. Moreso the evolution that it was a catalyst for.

they had the exact same thing as those at outlets late last year except not patent

I bought those from footaction back in 2002 i believe........Dont remember how much.

I rocked them until the PL started cracking.........Were dope with some red shoe strings that were like the ones the XVII came with.

I loved these....Kinds wish i didnt dog em like i did tho.

Back
Top Bottom