COOL GREY FAIL

View Raw Image" jquery1296057752869="38">
33wayh0.jpg
View Raw Image" jquery1296057752869="38">

Wow sorry man....JB strikes again

edit: they are yellow...tell me these aren't the recently released ones at least

I'm just mad it happened while I was playing last night

edit: yes they are the OG from '01...I haven't even worn the new ones yet

I'm sorry dude but you failed in this situation. Not a good idea to ball in shoes that are 10 years old. They can be repaired though.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm sorry dude but you failed in this situation. Not a good idea to ball in shoes that are 10 years old. They can be repaired though.

I concur. Even though the first retros were well made, time was going to get them. Those can be saved (Gorilla glue & sea glow) but basketball is over for that pair.

I dont recommend Gorilla glue for clear soles, it dries white. Unless theres a clear one i've never seen. Shoe goo sucks.

Take it to a shoe repair that will fix it properly with professional stuff. I had a pair of Jams fixed, and you cant tell they were repaired at all.

Cost me a whole $25.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I dont recommend Gorilla glue for clear soles, it dries white. Unless theres a clear one i've never seen. Shoe goo sucks.

Take it to a shoe repair that will fix it properly with professional stuff. I had a pair of Jams fixed, and you cant tell they were repaired at all.

Cost me a whole $25.

Wow really! Do you know what they use and how it usually takes?

damn man that sucks

but

you should not have taken that chance and played in them.

it shouldnt be a problem getting them fixed.... good luck....................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Cost me a whole $25.

Wow really! Do you know what they use and how it usually takes?
I have no idea what they use. I doubt they'd be very willing to tell a customer.

It took about 3 days total. It looks and feel exactly like its supposed to. Its not stiff or anything like that. The shoe bends exactly how its supposed to.

I know a lot of guys on here will think $25 is too much to fix 1 shoe. Yeah, you can try to do it yourself, but not only is it time consuming, theres a 99% chance it will come out jacked up.

The repair man told me the glue will last longer than the original, and it can get wet and all that.

Its totally worth it.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm just mad it happened while I was playing last night

edit: yes they are the OG from '01...I haven't even worn the new ones yet

How is it even relevant then? You posted it giving everyone the impression that it was the most recent release.

send nike or jb a letter with pictures. tell them to step their game up. its sad to see people are spending $150+ on these shoes and they crap out quicker than $10 payless shoes. now thats fail.

WE WANT EARLY 2000's QUALITY! NON OF THIS #!%%$+ ECONOMY CRAP!

Originally Posted by supreme x jdm

send nike or jb a letter with pictures. tell them to step their game up. its sad to see people are spending $150+ on these shoes and they crap out quicker than $10 payless shoes. now thats fail.

You do realize these ARE early 2000 quality?

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

roll.gif
laugh.gif
. I'd say have 'em profesionally repaired, unless you got enough bars to do it yourself. Me? I'd rather pay, lol.

Moneymike88, do you have more pics of the shoe after the sole swap? Also, did you replace the sole with the 2010 cool grey or silver anni. sole?

i didnt replace it...i just pulled off the sole completely and put it on top of a 2010 pair for a pic

EVERYONE STOP USING THE WORD MINES UNLESS YOU'RE REFERRING TO THOSE THINGS THAT EXPLODE OR A PLACE WHERE YOU FIND COAL!  Talking about a pair of your kicks and calling them "mines" is something you should have realized was wrong in the 3rd grade.  
indifferent.gif

Anyway, to the OP, you're nuts for balling in 9-10 year old shoes.  What did you expect?

Back
Top Bottom