Cool Grey Restock on Eastbay right now 08/05/2011

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Ooh...18 left huh?  I wear an 11..any chance they run small? 
roll.gif

. They do run a little small but not quite that small
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Im a 10, and I was thinking the same thing.
roll.gif

It seems my order goes through. (2) Units of sz 10.5 ready to ship 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

On top of that, I used 20% off gift card, another $10 off gift card, and free shipping......
Now I'm curious how they look like when I get them. Better not be in a replacement box......I'll be pissed!!

Originally Posted by maluah

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

On top of that, I used 20% off gift card, another $10 off gift card, and free shipping......
Now I'm curious how they look like when I get them. Better not be in a replacement box......I'll be pissed!!
Cant wear the box bro...Unless you really want to...
ohwell.gif

only an 18 left dangggg. the one day i get on the computer late. congrats to those who work up early

I did 2 separate orders of 1 pair each...

My first order still says "processing"

My second order says "Released to ship"

Only time will tell whether or not both orders go thru

Originally Posted by maluah

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

greedy mofo better  keep both 
eyes.gif

Good Looks OP. 

Got a Sz. 9.5 coming in.. A full size too big, but I know someone who'll trade for my size. 

grin.gif

There's some Sz. 14's left. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Interesting that these keep getting restocked.

its a common thing on newer retros. when retros aren't selling well in areas where people aren't that hyped up about a certain shoe i'm guessing they throw them on sites like footlocker and eastbay at retail so they don't drop to a sale price at stores where they weren't selling well. good move nike 
eyes.gif

although i have seen some go to nike outlets (white/cement 3's.. bordeaux 7's.. playoff 13's.. etc.) but they know better than to let a-grade jordan 11's go to an outlet for people to profit.

Back
Top Bottom