Cool Grey XI's

was able to get my pair from Wheaton mall pretty easy. just had to wait in line for a good 2 hours. everything went pretty smooth. good luck to those still looking and congrats to those who got em!

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

was able to get my pair from Wheaton mall pretty easy. just had to wait in line for a good 2 hours. everything went pretty smooth. good luck to those still looking and congrats to those who got em!
Glad you got your pair. But I am NEVER doing a release at Wheaton ever again after the 11/12 CDP.
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FliPfromMD

Glad you got your pair. But I am NEVER doing a release at Wheaton ever again after the 11/12 CDP.
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Security was a cake walk... Couldn't beleive it... Lol....easy... 

u already...walked in to footlocker at like 745 no line no camp, grabbed up the las 10 while everybody watched me from dtlr
pimp.gif

u already...walked in to footlocker at like 745 no line no camp, grabbed up the las 10 while everybody watched me from dtlr
pimp.gif

I was 13 person in line at Towson DTLR and when got to register they said they got in no 10's. Really they had all other size but no 10?  Lucky other one came through and I got the only pair of 10 they had.  

I was 13 person in line at Towson DTLR and when got to register they said they got in no 10's. Really they had all other size but no 10?  Lucky other one came through and I got the only pair of 10 they had.  

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

pimp.gif

Yeah I had did the midnight.... Not many people was there all

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

pimp.gif

Yeah I had did the midnight.... Not many people was there all

Originally Posted by iCan

my boy sent this picture from St. Charles Towne...

post-1393-023633000%201293114791.jpg

smh.
sorry but all this for the cool grey's.

never understood the hype around these.

sorry but the only 11's to be worth it is the space jams.   

glad NDC was an easy cop to avoid madness which I'll prob just end up selling.

Originally Posted by iCan

my boy sent this picture from St. Charles Towne...

post-1393-023633000%201293114791.jpg

smh.
sorry but all this for the cool grey's.

never understood the hype around these.

sorry but the only 11's to be worth it is the space jams.   

glad NDC was an easy cop to avoid madness which I'll prob just end up selling.

got my pair from HoH around 12:45. I think they had 2 sizes left, a 7.5 and my 15 (one of the only times it pays to have a big foot). One employee said they got around 212 pairs.

sucks potomac mills didnt have them (had a $100 gift card) in my size, considering there were a few pairs of space jam 15's last year.

got my pair from HoH around 12:45. I think they had 2 sizes left, a 7.5 and my 15 (one of the only times it pays to have a big foot). One employee said they got around 212 pairs.

sucks potomac mills didnt have them (had a $100 gift card) in my size, considering there were a few pairs of space jam 15's last year.

Dulles Town Center was easy. Just had to wait a bit. Had shoes for everyone i believe. I got a pair for me and my girl. My girl bought me a pair for christmas. Walked out with 3 boxes. I mean they are alright, definitely like thet spacejams better but i could still rock these.

Dulles Town Center was easy. Just had to wait a bit. Had shoes for everyone i believe. I got a pair for me and my girl. My girl bought me a pair for christmas. Walked out with 3 boxes. I mean they are alright, definitely like thet spacejams better but i could still rock these.

^
eyes.gif

"I don't like these shoes very much, but I made the purchase anyways. What a christmas!"

LOL

Hope everyone had a safe day today.

Happy Holidays.

^
eyes.gif

"I don't like these shoes very much, but I made the purchase anyways. What a christmas!"

LOL

Hope everyone had a safe day today.

Happy Holidays.

Back
Top Bottom