Cool Grey XI's

cmoneymontan - My contact at fair oaks champs doesn't work there anymore.  Last year she held 2 pairs of space jams for me so Im gonna check out fair oaks today I'll update later.

cmoneymontan - My contact at fair oaks champs doesn't work there anymore.  Last year she held 2 pairs of space jams for me so Im gonna check out fair oaks today I'll update later.

where is the best place to go and cop

does anybody have a top secret spot they can help me with...................................................peace 23

does anybody have a top secret spot they can help me with...................................................peace 23

Just paid for my pair but can't pick up until 10 am Thursday morning.  I did get to see my pair and they are amazing in person.  Damn I m psyced.

Just paid for my pair but can't pick up until 10 am Thursday morning.  I did get to see my pair and they are amazing in person.  Damn I m psyced.

And so the madness continues.....................

I'm so out of the loop, I'm just going to walk up to the store @ 10am......

*shrugs*

*shrugs*

This Is Just Soooo Sad 

Forum Fell Off Harder Than Steve Francis
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

*shrugs*
same here.. im 110% out of the loop

hope there aint no ******ed lines

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

*shrugs*
same here.. im 110% out of the loop

hope there aint no ******ed lines

Back
Top Bottom