Cool Greys or Flints

aight, im pretty short on funds, so wonderin if I should pick up the flints or the cool greys, cuz i can only get one

aight, im pretty short on funds, so wonderin if I should pick up the flints or the cool greys, cuz i can only get one

The release is quite a bit away, try and strive for both.. If not, Cool Grey 11's. Why? Because of the hype that will transpire into crazy demand and market value.. You'll always be able to get Flint 13's for a good deal after, and probably will be able to pick it up for a 30 off or something down the line in one of your local retailers.

The release is quite a bit away, try and strive for both.. If not, Cool Grey 11's. Why? Because of the hype that will transpire into crazy demand and market value.. You'll always be able to get Flint 13's for a good deal after, and probably will be able to pick it up for a 30 off or something down the line in one of your local retailers.

I don't mean to be negative, but What happened to this board?

What kind of topic is this?

Back
Top Bottom