Cool Greys or Flints

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

BWYL. ( buy what you like )

this...

but me personally I'd scoop the Flints, one of my Fav Js. Never was a fan of the Cool Grey XIs

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

BWYL. ( buy what you like )

this...

but me personally I'd scoop the Flints, one of my Fav Js. Never was a fan of the Cool Grey XIs

Originally Posted by Regal Black

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

hes short on funds...he can only get 1 or the other....im sure he wld cop one of each if he had the money....then we wldnt b in the thread answerin this question

since you're short on funds, pass on the flints and double up on the Cool Greys or you can cop 1 of each. I'm sure the Flints will still be on shelves by the time the Cool Grey XI drops.

hes short on funds...he can only get 1 or the other....im sure he wld cop one of each if he had the money....then we wldnt b in the thread answerin this question

Cool Greys....

...but unless you have a sure source, they're going to cost you more than retail.

Cool Greys....

...but unless you have a sure source, they're going to cost you more than retail.

Cool Greys....

Cool Greys....

I would get the flints... One of my all time favorites. I have enough bread for both and i dont see my self trying to get the xis

I would get the flints... One of my all time favorites. I have enough bread for both and i dont see my self trying to get the xis

Get bothhhhhh!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom