COOL GREYS?????????

I agree man.. My Cool Greys are better feel than my Space Jams and their both 10.5... I wonder why??

I agree man.. My Cool Greys are better feel than my Space Jams and their both 10.5... I wonder why??

along with the comfort my cool grey have yet to yellow. hypebeastes killed my spacejam flow so i jus put em on ice for a minute rocked em like 2x and already n startn to yellow ive rocked my CGs a couple times and the icy sole pretty much has held to its name. i wish JB could b consistent on quality

along with the comfort my cool grey have yet to yellow. hypebeastes killed my spacejam flow so i jus put em on ice for a minute rocked em like 2x and already n startn to yellow ive rocked my CGs a couple times and the icy sole pretty much has held to its name. i wish JB could b consistent on quality

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They're comfortable and the materials are fine, but I couldn't help but notice the craftsmanship on mine. I see glue residue, some of the patent leather coming off cuz they're poorly cut, etc.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

They're comfortable and the materials are fine, but I couldn't help but notice the craftsmanship on mine. I see glue residue, some of the patent leather coming off cuz they're poorly cut, etc.

Back
Top Bottom