Originally Posted by Nawth21

damn, 27 yrs of age makes the whole typing da this and da that, that much worse
30t6p3b.gif
ya act like i type like that anywhere other then NT
grin.gif
laugh.gif

donthavacow.jpg

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Ninjahood didn't let yall in on the biggest secret. 
NYC Dominican chicks. Their IQ is about as high as the distance is long between their ears. 

Alpha, omega, beta...they don't give a $$+%. They just wanna smash. 

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

i )(#&*$# with DR chicks though.

NYC Dominican chicks. Their IQ is about as high as the distance is long between their ears. 

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

Originally Posted by Al Audi

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

He's right, though
laugh.gif

Most of them are bird brains that go to school for "nursing" $*#+ outta here
laugh.gif

Same goes for rican chicks.

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

He's right, though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

He's right, though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm Dominican and I do not appreciate this. At all.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

gotdamn

SHOTS fired

He's right, though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm Dominican and I do not appreciate this. At all.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)](remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

..give him a couple of drinks and he's good money.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Leo[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return[/color]

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif
" . this man was born with no fear, he's usually da best

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. ..he's also da one to give you da pep talk

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif
ninjahood wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:

this is not always accurate....one thing Dominican chicks have is they play " spiky turtle" defense they'll know you wanna smash em and sometimes da feeling are mutual

but since they're so used to getting holla'ed at on a literal min by min basis they're conceited. you gotta modify your approach cuz they gonna make u

you work for it..jumping on them without a game plan is usually always #fail

they know they're sexi as hell and got that going for them so they'll exploit it...its easy to get around that once you realize how to neutralize their beauty by making em

use their brain....

girls ALWAYS have their defenses down when they shop...when its comes to getting new clothes their probably da most open to suggestive thought ever other then

pumpin em full of alcohol at a club...i've bagged so much # by just opening up a convo about clothes shopping while we at a store, recommending them on places 

where to get deals, telling em you can flex your Rolodex for discounts at various stores, etc. tell em "hey whats ur number..i can hit u up whenever i see ____ that you

were looking for" and it ALWAYS works....this is where OP is lackin a killer instinct...you can't be a social hermit, you gotta add your imput from da knowledge you've

acquired thru various spots.

ninjahood wrote:
ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not really...juelz santana is a short *%%*%*$@%#*+ and he's smackin cheeks and taking names....doesn't matter if he's a rapper...da swag says it all.

ite duke imma explain da basics....

1. is you gotta know what your talkin about..this give you a foundation to be able to be a cocky confident %%+%*, to look at someone dead in their face and be

like "nah %%+%*, you ain't low, i know exactly how #@!% is supposed to be like." and proceed to shut cats up and shut operations down.

2. when you know enough #@!% you then become someone that's "looking from outside da bubble lookin in" da fact that you are a NTer gives you a advantage that

regular common folk just don't have. collectively amongst us, we know EVERYTHING. from kicks and gear, to females...electronics, cars, games, jewelry...

anything..this gives you a competitive edge when it comes to your lingo, soon people around your circle will come to you for that knowledge which increases

your credibility. 

3. soak up comedy and work on your funny bone...people LOVE other people who can make them laugh..da better you are da easier people will feel around you

which also increases your credibility

4. soon as your always right you'll have no problem throwin' your 2 cents and opening up your mouth for just about anything *no Raz B*

5. eff all that "im too grown for sneakers and gear" make sure your gear and kicks is TIGHT....don't let threw broke retired General section dwellin former sneakerhead NTers

tell you otherwise...appearance matters!

6. work out....jersey shore on MTV just push da bar on whats expected for da male physic, anyone tell you otherwise is in denail or got da "gucci mane pregnant" belly.

7. be versatile, you wanna be able to go to any surrounding and dominate da scenery....that shy #@!% i corny...

8. learn moderation, you can't ALWAYS be a a-hole all da time because then you'll be a douch bag, and no one likes those guys of people for a extended period of time.

9. practice sparking a convo with ANYONE....da easier you can break ice da more natural it'll be when you see a PYT crossing your path.

10. make sure your skin is up to par, catch up on skin care products and brush up on your personal care products, you gotta be smellin good, lookin good, when you do

you'll be actin good.

ME NO PASS wrote:
Infyrno23 wrote:
ninjahood

swish.jpg

SWISH!!!!!  YOU CAN CLOSE THREAD AFTER NINJAHOOD"S POST. lol  there was alot of honest/real fact. the realest thing he said was the megaman analogy and being funny. when your funny its like a VIP at any scene. Second mos def use what you learn from your L's and Wins. you think Megaman would be dope with just is normal plasma shot and plastic armor he's bein rockin in stage 1????  NAH playa. lol you gotta level up somehow.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

another good thing to do is have a good core group of cats you politic with and go out with to counter da flocks of birds

you will run across when you're tryin to scoop.

use your 80's baby knowledge to overpower any situation...i call it da "ninja turtles frame of mind"

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-3.jpg

these 4 "dude" taught me da for basic personality traits of guys at a young age to be successful...if your squad possesses em you'll be good money 99% of da time.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]Don- "da smart tech/style dude(he rocks purple so he's fashion forward cat)" he's da one thats gonna let everyone else know:[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]-da type of phone you posed to have, to blow chicks minds out then proceed to blow backs out[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- wats da swag as far as gear and clothes, he's gonna know whats real and whats fake...total blog/forum dude[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]- knows about da whips (remember he's da one that hooked up da turtlevan, hoverboards) he's gonna know your da punk that de-badged your bimmer and added[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]M badges or having 24 inches on a v6 charger... his weaknesses are he can be shy because he thinks so much it actually makes him gun shy when it comes time to execute[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)](remember he was always da slowest one in video games) also to da naked eye he may come across as a nerd but when he does strike he's striking to kill( strongest in

games)

..give him a couple of drinks and he's good money.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Leo[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]this is da Leader, not cuz he's da one with most swag or ability, he's actually da leader because he's da most responsible...he's da one thats got perfect track of time,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]he's da one that knows where we gotta go, how to get there, who to talk to when we do get there, and what hotel we gotta go to %@!+ out these young cuntz that we bagged[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]at da club, he's also da one with da alibi just in case any of da other dudes got a wifey and ya creepin on da low...he's also da "glue guy" he's gonna make sure ya don't piss[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]each other off, he's da one thats gonna make sure if there's beef that ya think about anything before it happens...he's da epitome of a level headed cat...his weaknesses are[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]da fact that he can be a lil bit of a hardass, and because he's tryin to make sure things go according to plan he can come across as a square, stringent, ridged, and nannylike.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]make sure his  night isn't chaotic and your navigator will always show you good leadership in return[/color]

Mike:

this is da party animal, this is da dude at da frat party who's getting beer kegs strapped to his back while juggling cans of 4 loko while on a unicycle....your gonna want him around

because he's just simply down for anything "yo son let's talk to them chicks....looks like they got boyfriends...suck for them
devil.gif
" . this man was born with no fear, he's usually da best

dancer out da crew, he's da one that practices how to dougie on youtube, he's da one that had da animated facial expressions way before nicki minaj....his weaknesses is da fact

that since he's balls in ALL da time he's bound to have a high fail rate when it comes to doing anything new just breaking ice with new people...he's almost loose cannon behavior

in da right/wrong context will be either da catalyst for a homerun night or striking out in spectacular fashion...KEEP this dude ON A LEASH until your ready to get it crackin,

then unleash him on a slew of females, his idiot charm will definitely break da ice.

Ralph:

this is da a-hole, this is da prick, da douchbag, da smart Alec of da fams....his main objective is being da enforcer of da team...ya got beef? he's throwin da first punch, someone

needs to be told "get ya shine box" or "aye come at me bro" he's da first line of defense....he's also da most witty one, since he doesn't care what comes out his mouth you'll be

completely compelled to hear what he has to say, whether its good or bad is a whole nother story
laugh.gif
. ..he's also da one to give you da pep talk

or proper kick in da pants when you need it when you feeling defeated.."aye what you mean you not asking her to dance? stop acting like vagina and go pull that broad to dance, or

if you don't imma call you a homosexual for da rest of da night"  he's definitely da cynic too, your best scenario is having him shred through that cockblockin fat chick that

wont let da other chicks smash out da homies....he's weaknesses are da fact that he's completely unfiltered...and type abrasive..so whatever you do, makes sure he NEVER

has da first word, cuz he's gonna piss someone off.....when he's behaving he's gonna be da backbone ya got when it comes to walkin with that chip on ya shoulder.

in real life most people have combos of these 4 guys...da best person you can be is master splinter, have all da traits of da turtles, and understand where they compliment

eachother's weaknesses. ..once you got all this locked down, you'll be baggin April o'neals on a nightly basis.
pimp.gif
ninjahood wrote:
wawaweewa wrote:

this is not always accurate....one thing Dominican chicks have is they play " spiky turtle" defense they'll know you wanna smash em and sometimes da feeling are mutual

but since they're so used to getting holla'ed at on a literal min by min basis they're conceited. you gotta modify your approach cuz they gonna make u

you work for it..jumping on them without a game plan is usually always #fail

they know they're sexi as hell and got that going for them so they'll exploit it...its easy to get around that once you realize how to neutralize their beauty by making em

use their brain....

girls ALWAYS have their defenses down when they shop...when its comes to getting new clothes their probably da most open to suggestive thought ever other then

pumpin em full of alcohol at a club...i've bagged so much # by just opening up a convo about clothes shopping while we at a store, recommending them on places 

where to get deals, telling em you can flex your Rolodex for discounts at various stores, etc. tell em "hey whats ur number..i can hit u up whenever i see ____ that you

were looking for" and it ALWAYS works....this is where OP is lackin a killer instinct...you can't be a social hermit, you gotta add your imput from da knowledge you've

acquired thru various spots.

ninjahood wrote:
ThrowedInDaGame wrote:
moneymike88 wrote:
Step 1, Don't be short.

This,

if your short. Gameover.

not really...juelz santana is a short *%%*%*$@%#*+ and he's smackin cheeks and taking names....doesn't matter if he's a rapper...da swag says it all.

ite duke imma explain da basics....

1. is you gotta know what your talkin about..this give you a foundation to be able to be a cocky confident %%+%*, to look at someone dead in their face and be

like "nah %%+%*, you ain't low, i know exactly how #@!% is supposed to be like." and proceed to shut cats up and shut operations down.

2. when you know enough #@!% you then become someone that's "looking from outside da bubble lookin in" da fact that you are a NTer gives you a advantage that

regular common folk just don't have. collectively amongst us, we know EVERYTHING. from kicks and gear, to females...electronics, cars, games, jewelry...

anything..this gives you a competitive edge when it comes to your lingo, soon people around your circle will come to you for that knowledge which increases

your credibility. 

3. soak up comedy and work on your funny bone...people LOVE other people who can make them laugh..da better you are da easier people will feel around you

which also increases your credibility

4. soon as your always right you'll have no problem throwin' your 2 cents and opening up your mouth for just about anything *no Raz B*

5. eff all that "im too grown for sneakers and gear" make sure your gear and kicks is TIGHT....don't let threw broke retired General section dwellin former sneakerhead NTers

tell you otherwise...appearance matters!

6. work out....jersey shore on MTV just push da bar on whats expected for da male physic, anyone tell you otherwise is in denail or got da "gucci mane pregnant" belly.

7. be versatile, you wanna be able to go to any surrounding and dominate da scenery....that shy #@!% i corny...

8. learn moderation, you can't ALWAYS be a a-hole all da time because then you'll be a douch bag, and no one likes those guys of people for a extended period of time.

9. practice sparking a convo with ANYONE....da easier you can break ice da more natural it'll be when you see a PYT crossing your path.

10. make sure your skin is up to par, catch up on skin care products and brush up on your personal care products, you gotta be smellin good, lookin good, when you do

you'll be actin good.

ME NO PASS wrote:
Infyrno23 wrote:
ninjahood

swish.jpg

SWISH!!!!!  YOU CAN CLOSE THREAD AFTER NINJAHOOD"S POST. lol  there was alot of honest/real fact. the realest thing he said was the megaman analogy and being funny. when your funny its like a VIP at any scene. Second mos def use what you learn from your L's and Wins. you think Megaman would be dope with just is normal plasma shot and plastic armor he's bein rockin in stage 1????  NAH playa. lol you gotta level up somehow.

Back
Top Bottom