Cop Gets Owned By A Law Student

I will never understand why people are so scared of guns 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Whats wrong with that?
nothing illegal about it.  but u dont see anything wrong with it?
Please man aint nothing wrong. From that everyday carry thread all yall %%#!!* carry knives on you consistently.
I see tons of old white men walk around with guns on their hip here in Georgia ALL the time. Just because it's not something that you're used to seeing on the regular doesn't make it wrong.

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

some of you guys lie a false world.

if you can carry a gun , cops cant be on you bout this and that.

dude knew his rights.

yeah so he is a d bag cuz he knew what an officer could and could not do ?

alot of the cops games would not work if more of the world was educated.

truuuuue story right here...

I need to get more educated my damn self. Cop stopped me as I was walking into the store and said "Hey, can u come here for a second? We just need to search you, it looks like you have a gun bulging out of your pants"
 I said go head just because I knew I was legit but when he asked to see my I.D. I was like naw... he was furious but let me go. If I had of known all this *** I would have kicked it like ol boy in the video too LOLOL

Originally Posted by ectheg

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin

I'm glad this guy stood up for himself, too many people will submit to cops just because they have a badge. Society is better off when we keep authority honest by educating ourselves, rather than just giving up out rights for a bit of "safety".
thiss

Originally Posted by killabee

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif
 that can happen whether concealed or open carry is legal or not. No laws can stop someone from killing anybody.

word . They act like the law is going to prevent criminals do what they do. The only thing the law is doing is making normal citizens defenseless to these criminals.
and this

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes calling the guy a Dbag you think the cop wasnt? tryna harass dude knowing he was wrong? shame on ya

Originally Posted by WaitWut

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin

I'm glad this guy stood up for himself, too many people will submit to cops just because they have a badge. Society is better off when we keep authority honest by educating ourselves, rather than just giving up out rights for a bit of "safety".
thiss

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif
 that can happen whether concealed or open carry is legal or not. No laws can stop someone from killing anybody.

word . They act like the law is going to prevent criminals do what they do. The only thing the law is doing is making normal citizens defenseless to these criminals.
and this

30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes calling the guy a Dbag you think the cop wasnt? tryna harass dude knowing he was wrong? shame on ya
You're generalizing. The cop in the video wasn't harassing the guy. In fact, he was quite diplomatic; the narrator was being accusatory. 

pimp.gif
 dude exercising his rights. & for people thinking there's something wrong with someone carrying a gun in plain sight, I'd rather it be in plain sight rather than concealed. 

Originally Posted by AR Guy

Originally Posted by ElectroKi5hi

I wonder what would happen if a black law student tried pulling this off?

Go back two pages and look at the picture I posted. A black guy open carrying an AR15 and a handgun and he's still alive and a free man.

backstory 

It will always go back to previous shooting incidents at schools I guess. Having a license doesn't really say anything about the owner's state of mind at a certain time.Especially if the owner is getting flashy about it.

Sorry. I would probably call the police if I saw someone walking around my neighborhood with a gun. Legal or not, it would be out of the ordinary, and it would cause concern for me. I would expect a cop to approach someone like that.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

how is he a douche he protected his rights.

the way cops work now-a-days it really is a them vs us mentality.

the good cops are few in my own personal experience and are just brainless, power tripping, lames.

Cop had no reason for even approaching dude.

I'd love to get in a boxing ring with some of them.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

thiss

and this

30t6p3b.gif
You're generalizing. The cop in the video wasn't harassing the guy. In fact, he was quite diplomatic; the narrator was being accusatory. 
cop in the vid knew he was wrong and couldnt do anything but went on anyways
indifferent.gif

Some of y'all are so anti-cop its hilarious.....if anyone looked like a d-bag it was the guy with the gun, and no it wasent because he "knew his rights"

Reminds me of a story here on campus

A liberal arts student was taking photos of people on campus (Univ of Ariz) one day. He would get up close sometimes to within a foot of people and blatantly photograph them. Most people let it go, but I remember a man who objected to his young daughter being photographed. The guy took a photo anyway and when asked to delete it, he refused. The police were called and when confronted by the police, the student busted out every AZ state law that defended his rights to take photographs in a public place. He did not need the consent of the people in the picture as long as he wasn't trespassing on private property. So the guy was to keep the photo of the mans daughter and continue doing his thing.

Point of the story, just because you are legally allowed to do something, doesnt mean you need to be a prick about it. If walking around carrying a gun or taking pictures of people is legal, thats fine. But being a douche about it annoys me.

thiss

and this

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
so..... he understood and let the guy go. What's the big deal? 

indifferent.gif
you obviously not watching the same vid OP posted

so you saying its cool for a cop to do that when people arent doing anything wrong?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you obviously not watching the same vid OP posted

so you saying its cool for a cop to do that when people arent doing anything wrong?
laugh.gif

What laws did the police officer break in the video?

Kind of surprised the cop didnt shoot him, since that's been a problem out here for years now. Props to the kid for knowing his %%@% about gun laws 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

I'm gonna walk around with my gun out, all while recording myself do it, ooo I'm a cool guy..

Stupid as #*!@
none of this would have came out of your mouth if son walked by you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mitchellicious wrote:
Originally Posted by a55a5in11

smh if a dude walked by a cop with a gun out in the open and than popped your mama in the face, i bet none of you would be talking the same

roll.gif

Exactly.

so should we just ban guns or what?

dude said "Exactly" like the entire argument was shut down
laugh.gif

on the subject of the vid: I'm all for knowing your rights and sticking it to "the man", but there is a time and a place for that. IMO, this was just a law student being OD obnoxious to prove a point. He could have just showed him his ID and kept it moving. Wouldn't have taken more than 30 secs.

I have never understood why people in America are still alllowed to own/carry guns so freely. It completely boggles the mind.
To me it's the equivalent of walking up to a grumpy bear and poking it with a stick; asking for trouble.

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

yes you should, I mean really....what do you think will happen? Do people think their great nation will go up in flames if they can't keep their precious Glock? 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

yes you should, I mean really....what do you think will happen? Do people think their great nation will go up in flames if they can't keep their precious Glock? 
tired.gif

Taking away guns will be taking away one of our core constitutional rights.....
The VAST majority of guns used for criminal purposes are not legally registered to the user anyway. So banning guns will not stop gun crime.

You will just be taking away MY RIGHT to purchase a gun for my own defense.

So youre all saying if you saw a dude walking down your street with a gun out in the open you would think nothing of it? You wouldnt call the cops? Im not asking right or wrong just would you or would you not?

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

So youre all saying if you saw a dude walking down your street with a gun out in the open you would think nothing of it? You wouldnt call the cops? Im not asking right or wrong just would you or would you not?
Calling the cops is perfectly fine.
The cops will check him out... see what he's up to... and move on.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by lexflex81

tired.gif

Taking away guns will be taking away one of our core constitutional rights.....
The VAST majority of guns used for criminal purposes are not legally registered to the user anyway. So banning guns will not stop gun crime.
A constitutional right that might have been relevant in the context of the time it was set up (a dangerous, unstable time, birth of a new nation and all of that) but should have no relevance nowadays.
And the fact that there are so many guns around (legal or illegal) ties in to the US mentality that guns are pretty much a neccesity. If people were not so obsessed with owning guns there would not be an extensive black market for illegal firearms IMO. I mean, look at gun crimes in first world countries where guns are illegal. I'll bet the yearly mortality rate would not even touch a weekly mortality rate in a major US city. Of course I realize the damage has been done; if you guys had outlawed guns say, 70 years ago you might not be facing the high gun related mortality numbers you are today. And now that this "right" is so ingrained in the nation's psyche, people would literally be up in arms if you try and take away their guns. But there must be some way to make it more difficult to own a gun or at least try to dam in the power of the NRA nutjobs . Or at least try and raise your children not to believe that a gun is a neccesity or even a right, any sane individual should realize this.

Back
Top Bottom