COP SLAMS 87 YEAR OLD LADY TO THE GROUND FOR ARREST! (VIDEO)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I hate white cops sooooo much
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Being a closet racist, FTL.

according to many LEO forum members, it's very cut and dry out there on the streets. they dont care WHO IT IS, you take care of business and live to see another day.. Great logic
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
, and I'm laughing at your logic.

Them before you....
smokin.gif

These guys have family, just like you and I, and they face more danger than you and I. Nobody is running up to you, threatening you in your little cubicle.

I don't judge cops, the %*#@%++# they have to deal with in the streets would make anyone's head spin.

It's funny how the tone of this thread changed when the facts were clear,
laugh.gif
. People are backpedaling like Carmelo.

Good job by the cop, the %#%$ ya'll want her to do take it easy on her cause of her age.

Psycho lady is swinging a knife at everyone in the parking lot, take her +!% down.

Co-Sign!

old people actin like they can't get touched too. ****. she deserved it.

laugh.gif
@ cutting outta the seatbelt though. how do you not know how to work a seatbelt?

slam me like that slam me like that
it wouldve been funny if the cop would have tho

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

anchor: Man get if you don't get closer
Camera man: Gowwwn!
anchor: Man get that footage man, you got to get that real footage
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's unfortunate that her wig fell off and that she was spilling, but she was asked twice very politely to put the knife down.

I hate white cops sooooo much
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You'd be the first screaming for the white cops when something jumps off.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's an Idea how about I never put myself in situations where I would have too call for help!

Does your IQ have 1 or 2 digits?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

found more.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

[h4][/h4]
[h4]Female cop takes down knife wielding granma[/h4]
CLOSE [X]
Raw video,recorded August 01/09.Ohio:TEXT FROM SOURCE:This old lady was in the parking lot of a Wal mart in Whitehall, Ohio swinging a knife at people, when the police arrived she wouldn't drop the knife so the police officer took her down,She had allegedly hit a kid(not shown) which sparked the crowd of people outside.Apparently she was 87 years old!

looks like old lady deserved it.

anyone else see somethign wrong with leaving your mentally unstable parent unsupervised and alone in a car on a sunny day?

If you turn the volume up, you can hear the cop say "You know I'm about to slam you, right?"

Back
Top Bottom