Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by PN23

The prices on the cactus,black/red, and all blacks were on sale for as low as 100. Not many people liked foams before but as soon as the eggplants got its hype, everybody is a foam head now lmao. Thus causing other foam prices to rise.
Yep, thats what I was saying.  I think everyone slept because the soles weren't clear, IMO.

I can see the Cactus foams becoming a classic overtime, which wasn't a hot seller when it debuted.  Kinda like these Air Max Uptempo's were...

nike-total-max-uptempo-black-volt.jpg

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I can see the Cactus foams becoming a classic overtime, which wasn't a hot seller when it debuted.  Kinda like these Air Max Uptempo's were...

i dont think so , the cactus and the black and red wasnt a must cop those were the only two foams i passed on

Originally Posted by Kingd247

i dont think so , the cactus and the black and red wasnt a must cop those were the only two foams i passed on

Well I remember back in the day, those uptempos sat on shelves forever, was around 1997 I think...

Honestly no one really cares about the cactus foams at this point in time...just because dudes are charging crazy prices for them, doesn't mean they are gonna get that for them unless they come across a real thirsty dude...I never liked those foams....never will and I highly doubt they will become "classics" over time...but every one has an opinion...

frown.gif
s dubl wrote:

I see Cactus pairs on ebay with $300+ BINs
laugh.gif

glad I got mine for like $160...not as cheap as some but Im happy.

filthy, glad i copped mine for the same price last year on the bay

Uptempo's are still sitting in Champ's and Footlocker's around my way

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Coppers are dropping at my mom and pops 2morrow

if youre going to say this you might as well post the spot or expect your inbox to be blown up.

I wait till they hit this applys to my DMV head anyway

Originally Posted by PN23

The prices on the cactus,black/red, and all blacks were on sale for as low as 100. Not many people liked foams before but as soon as the eggplants got its hype, everybody is a foam head now lmao. Thus causing other foam prices to rise.
Yep, thats what I was saying.  I think everyone slept because the soles weren't clear, IMO.
i always wanted the black/red Foams back then

I knew they were sitting, but i guess i waited too long because I couldn't find them afterwards.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Uptempo's are still sitting in Champ's and Footlocker's around my way
I just picked up a second pair of uptempo's for 80 cash at bx sports. They didn't move like a lot of people thought they would

i remember the day i copped the black foams.. i was workin at kmart on 34th & was on break and just needed to take a walk... copped a hot dog lol and proceeded walkin down towards 6th ave/broadway.. out the corner of my eye i peeped the chick holdin them in the front of the big Footlocker.. i was like "the black foams is out?!?!" she was like yeah.. i was soo hype i forgot i had the hot dog on my hand and it fell and got it all over my white work shirt lmaoo..but i aint even care lol... luckily i had my credit card dat day and picked dem up... i wore dem for work and pretty much every other day so my soles have taken their toll.. if they retro them that would be great... I prefer them over the Eggs (my personal opinion, dont bash me lol)

As for da Coppers

Ajay's said they'll have em either next week or the week after... hope everybody gets their pairs!

The all blacks in my opinion are by far the best looking foam out. Matches with everything, I was able to pick up a ds pair on eBay last month for $170 shipped. As far as the coppers, I'm glad I was able to order them on shoetrends. Last year I sat by my computer waiting for shoetrends to release them. Around 6:30 p.m. eastern time they released and I was able to get them. I wish the coppers would have been the same price as the eggplants were last year on shoetrends ($160). They marked up the price another $20 this year but at least it saves me the headache of waiting by the computer. Central Florida sucks as far as Foam releases. Now onto the copper sweater, this months is hurting my pockets bad. Varsity red 6 release, copper foam release, pippens, lebron 7 red carpets, lebron 7 black and red. I picked up some miscellaneous bargains at the Nike clearance outlet. I'm done for awhile!

Can anyone else chime in on opinions with the Crewneck and how it fits?

smh.gif
at cactus foams going for that much. i was mad hyped for that release until they changed em from the sample versions with the clear/neon green soles to just neon green. broke my heart when that happened. i didnt cop em because of that and i have no regrets whatsoever.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ the crewneck fits short if you are tall go size up if not true to size

laugh.gif
what?...im about 6'1...(6'2 with good posture lol)
but seriously i guess ill size up 1 whenever i decide to buy

Originally Posted by badboy1188

Peeps Im lookin for a size 15 in the coppers. Please help me out and PM If me with info

Thanks,

badboy1188
good luck with that....theres probably like 2-3 pairs of 15 even produced.

Back
Top Bottom