Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Any info on what stores will be getting these? I know Champs don't really get foams. Is it just Footlockers or possibly Footactions as well. thanks in advance

na, theres ONE spot in tampa that gets them.. smh at you all for comming at me.. they get like 20 pairs.. im just trying to make sure i get mine for retail. its not like up top where u guys have 15 - 20 stores that get em.. its mad hard to come across in FL for them.. half of you all wouldnt know.. and if dude wears my size, and i dont get them b/c hes brandnew to the game, then ill be salty.. not trying to act salty at the same time, but ive been on hunt for em since pic released last year. used to be easy cop at my spot, cause everyone down here is about fusions and the "newest" jay no matter what it is..

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Well, I got an order in for a sz 9 about an hour ago on shoetrends, but I'm not that confident it's gonna go through, I've had orders cancelled too many times before.
...got an email from shoetrends with a ship date!  (the 22nd)  I guess it did go through!  Hopefully everyone else here that ordered got theirs.  And thanks to whoever posted the heads up last page.
yo that doesnt mean they gonna ship.
i got that email for the size 15s i ordered for my boy.
then 3 hrs later i got a refund email.

Whoever was looking for the sz 15, i'll check around when they drop here.

I'm not getting ANY of these, so if I can help out, I will.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Well, I got an order in for a sz 9 about an hour ago on shoetrends, but I'm not that confident it's gonna go through, I've had orders cancelled too many times before.
...got an email from shoetrends with a ship date!  (the 22nd)  I guess it did go through!  Hopefully everyone else here that ordered got theirs.  And thanks to whoever posted the heads up last page.

So you got the one that comes right after your order, AND the one that comes from Ron saying the ship date?  And it still got cancelled?  My experiences have been getting several orders cancelled with the refund email after the initial email from shoetrends, but never got one cancelled after getting the one from Ron with the ship date.

Originally Posted by bwood056

na, theres ONE spot in tampa that gets them.. smh at you all for comming at me.. they get like 20 pairs.. im just trying to make sure i get mine for retail. its not like up top where u guys have 15 - 20 stores that get em.. its mad hard to come across in FL for them.. half of you all wouldnt know.. and if dude wears my size, and i dont get them b/c hes brandnew to the game, then ill be salty.. not trying to act salty at the same time, but ive been on hunt for em since pic released last year. used to be easy cop at my spot, cause everyone down here is about fusions and the "newest" jay no matter what it is..
zstzlv.gif

So you got the one that comes right after your order, AND the one that comes from Ron saying the ship date?  And it still got cancelled?  My experiences have been getting several orders cancelled with the refund email after the initial email from shoetrends, but never got one cancelled after getting the one from Ron with the ship date.
yea... im not sure where i am not clear but thats what happened. 3 emails total. order confirmation -> 1 liner saying 2/22/10 ship date -> refund due to item being Out of Stock
my 9.5s i got for myself have not been canceled tho.

^Interesting. I don't think that's ever happened to me before. Well, I guess I'll see if I hear anything else before the end of the day. If not, I think I should be good to go. Hopefully.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

It's either these or the Eggplant's, I'm not going to drop $400+ on two pairs of Foam's (can't really afford to)
what do you guy's think I should go with? (btw either one would be my first pair of Foam One's)
I'd say the Eggplants. When I got mine last year I had that
eek.gif
face

bwood056 wrote:

Harold Pener In university mall in Tampa Will be the only spot getting these in Tampa. They where the only ones to get the Eggplants as far as I Know so this is pretty much a best guess. There you go. 

na, there's ONE spot in Tampa that gets them.. smh at you all for coming at me.. they get like 20 pairs.. i'm just trying to make sure i get mine for retail. its not like up top where u guys have 15 - 20 stores that get em.. its mad hard to come across in FL for them.. half of you all wouldn't know.. and if dude wears my size, and i don't get them b/c hes brand new to the game, then ill be salty.. not trying to act salty at the same time, but I've been on hunt for em since pic released last year. used to be easy cop at my spot, cause everyone down here is about fusions and the "newest" jay no matter what it is..
zstzlv.gif
A+ execution!
roll.gif

roll.gif
...BigJi love acting like i deserve a shoe more than the next man in my areabecause i've been buying them from jump and you know i haven't put inany work to ensure that my one spot, that has sold me foams before,takes care of me when these come in. kids like you try to act hard on the internet...
*fixed
tired.gif

back to reality:

got my crewneck today, thanks again 23MC
pimp.gif

hope my pairs arrive soon, i can't wait
glasses.gif

My spot just hit me up reserved me two size 13's for 20% off !!! If u in Ohio or near Columbus hit up Sole Classics they gettin these. That 20% off is for me from a previous transaction so don't ask for it.

bwood056 - what i do to act hard and since was a 25 yr old a kid? its all fun and games man. calm down mr. im entitled to foams in FL.
swerv, thanks for looking out for the Ohio heads. I hope they give u props when/if they get theirs on ur work.
and Mayhemgatz...
pimp.gif

lmao.. like i said, kids trying to act hard on the internet.. and i do put work in at harold penner, just my connects have been long gone since eggs dropped laast yr..

Yeah I don't mind my pairs are on lock already so I don't mind sharing. Only bad thing about that spot is employees come first when shoes drop. Like most places I'm sure.

lmao.. like i said, kids trying to act hard on the internet.. and i do put work in at harold penner, just my connects have been long gone since eggs dropped laast yr..

you put in work at harold penner???are you serious? hahahaha i put in work at harold penner. yeah okay.

Originally Posted by pay jape

you put in work at harold penner???
are you serious? hahahaha

i put in work at harold penner. yeah okay.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by lewi1913

sick.gif
 @ people beefin instead of talkin about shoes, throughout this WHOLE THREAD   
My thoughts exactly, people going hard to prove their man hood...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom