Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Milwaukee heads (if their are any), what's the word around town on these? I called Mayfair Mall and Grand Avenue Mall's Footaction and they said they're not sure just yet.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

My spot just hit me up reserved me two size 13's for 20% off !!! If u in Ohio or near Columbus hit up Sole Classics they gettin these. That 20% off is for me from a previous transaction so don't ask for it.

Wheres that spot at never heard of it and i'm in columbus? Thanks

i actually snatched up a pair of 12 & 12.5 on preorder just incase one didnt come through my order was also canceled by shoetrends if anyone sisnt get a 12 we can work something out

@SpoiledFeet Never mind found them and called they wouldn't hold me a pair but dude said they will be getting them in on the 10th and waiting till saturday to sale but he said they are getting only 2 size 12's so i'll be out in line. Good lookin on the spot may see you there 

@dgoins1 ... No problem homie. Good luck. I'll have mine on the 10th. But I might see on u release day if he has any sizes left. He said he might get the eggplants too just a heads up.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

@dgoins1 ... No problem homie. Good luck. I'll have mine on the 10th. But I might see on u release day if he has any sizes left. He said he might get the eggplants too just a heads up.

Cool I'll keep my eyes open for them to

could someone enlighten me a little with how previous foam drops went down? Will these be a spacejam type release were they are gone within minutes, will they sit, or somewhere in between? I know you guys cant tell the future but any ideas?

Originally Posted by krazy88s

For those who ordered from Sneaker St on eBay, did yall get a message today too??

Got my email. Now if my spot can come through for a second pair then I'm cool beans.

Originally Posted by faddy

could someone enlighten me a little with how previous foam drops went down? Will these be a spacejam type release were they are gone within minutes, will they sit, or somewhere in between? I know you guys cant tell the future but any ideas?

Honestly, I doubt that they will sit anywhere for too long. They will pretty much sell out the first day. I know there are spots in ny that hold back like a week so they can jack up the price.

Originally Posted by TP800

bwood056 wrote:

na, theres ONE spot in tampa that gets them.. smh at you all for comming at me.. they get like 20 pairs.. im just trying to make sure i get mine for retail. its not like up top where u guys have 15 - 20 stores that get em.. its mad hard to come across in FL for them.. half of you all wouldnt know.. and if dude wears my size, and i dont get them b/c hes brandnew to the game, then ill be salty.. not trying to act salty at the same time, but ive been on hunt for em since pic released last year. used to be easy cop at my spot, cause everyone down here is about fusions and the "newest" jay no matter what it is..
Harold Pener In university mall in Tampa Will be the only spot getting these in Tampa. They where the only ones to get the Eggplants as far as I Know so this is pretty much a best guess. There you go. 

I called Harold Penner they said call back a week before the release date, also call ny ny plus they may have them if they get them they will give a call when they come in. no need to be rude when someone ask a simple question
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by faddy

Honestly, I doubt that they will sit anywhere for too long. They will pretty much sell out the first day. I know there are spots in ny that hold back like a week so they can jack up the price.
The most these will probably sit will be 2 days. The quantities and the sizes are minimal

@spoiledsoles do you no what time they open doors with a exclusive release such as foams? Or could you find out and pm me?

Back
Top Bottom