Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

HOHNY also has a FB page now and it too states that the release is Saturday
check here
http://www.facebook.com/p....php?id=100000683984847#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000683984847

i would be very cautious about any info not put up on footlockerunlocked.com's blog
yea and they only have like 300 friends
laugh.gif

i didnt see anything on nike basketballs FB

my bad didn't know i thought we were tryna get info to confirm a release...next time i'll post less relevent info
im just sayen is that a legit FB for the store
nerd.gif

@psdb - u from tally?? Who's ur god bro - BJ???
naw.......WR #4 Daniel Bryant

we all grew up together tho (played pee wee, middle school, & high school together)

Yessir @hollywoodj10 lol... Thats how we do it in the pistol shaped state homie! But yea I totally agree with you @Thunderchunk about it being hard for Florida as a whole...I Grew up my whole life in Miami so unless you're down there it may be a bit difficult to find boutiques and other spots that can carry and release xclusive heat for sneaker heads such as myself in other parts of the state! in Tampa now and I've got a few resources here and there but still hit or miss for the most part.

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

people who spent their money feel like this 
smile.gif

16241.gif

DAMN RIGHT... LMAO. I made that same face when I got the text from the homie.

check here
http://www.facebook.com/p....php?id=100000683984847#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000683984847

i would be very cautious about any info not put up on footlockerunlocked.com's blog
laugh.gif

my bad didn't know i thought we were tryna get info to confirm a release...next time i'll post less relevent info
nerd.gif
C'mon i'm no rookie i'd think twice about posting fraudulent info especially on here where everyone has to rock a flame suit like bullet proof vest
i got it from here: http://www.kicksonfire.co...se-of-hoops-on-facebook/ , and the first announcement posted was about the foams... gotta be legit....besides could you really see a non-employee going all out posting prices and pictures in the albums of recent releases?
ohwell.gif
i think not

here's NTNY's FB status update aswell too:
[h3] NIKETOWN New York Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm. Limit one per customer... The Jordan 2010 and Jordan I Silver Anniversary will also be releasing. See post below for launch event details... For further questions please call the store at 212-891-6453.[/h3]if u want anymore proof there's the # see what they tell you I already know where i'll be come Saturday morn good luck fellas

^^ very legit, he`s on here as well goes by "SOLEPROGRESSION"??.. or something like that...

check here

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
C'mon i'm no rookie i'd think twice about posting fraudulent info especially on here where everyone has to rock a flame suit like bullet proof vest
i got it from here: http://www.kicksonfire.co...se-of-hoops-on-facebook/ , and the first announcement posted was about the foams... gotta be legit....besides could you really see a non-employee going all out posting prices and pictures in the albums of recent releases?
ohwell.gif
i think not
sorry meant to edit my prior post

something told me not to pick up them 2 extra pairs of motorsport vi . i guess ill just settle with 3 pairs of copper foams

check here

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
i think not
here's NTNY's FB status update aswell too:

[h3] NIKETOWN New York Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm. Limit one per customer... The Jordan 2010 and Jordan I Silver Anniversary will also be releasing. See post below for launch event details... For further questions please call the store at 212-891-6453.[/h3]
if u want anymore proof there's the # see what they tell you
I already know where i'll be come Saturday morn good luck fellas
anyone know if all Niketowns are doing this? Namely, Atlanta one?

Originally Posted by 18albee

Where are these releasing in SOCAL?? anyone I've been gone for a coo minute on this thread.
HOHLA, Niketown, Millennium Shoes (Inglewood & Slauson are taking deposits) Undefeated (not sure) Proper (not sure)

haha i love all of the theories we saw, but you can't fault them.

saturday it is. happy valentines day to me

all the employees workin in my FTL think that these will resell for $450
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I tried tellin them the most they would go for is $300 shipped because they are a GR and will be all over.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I love living in the DMV.

Other than all this god-awful snow (with more on the way).
laugh.gif
I know this snow is crazy.  Havn't been out on the road since Friday

@mrcool.... Yea... Seriously..... And I really hate it for the boys in cities like Daytona beach, tallahassee, Jacksonville, cocoa.... Cause it's hard as hell to copp there unless u really got connections

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ENJOY EM...
wink.gif

AND FOR ANYONE IN NYC THAT WANTS THESE HOHNY WILL HAVE 1,000 PAIRS (NO THAT IS NOT A TYPO)

I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW STORE OPENING TIME AS SOON AS I KNOW BUT THEY ARE CONTEMPLATING DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

something told me not to pick up them 2 extra pairs of motorsport vi . i guess ill just settle with 3 pairs of copper foams

copper foams > motorsport VI anyways
searchin4js wrote:
daproblem53 wrote:
damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ENJOY EM...
wink.gif

AND FOR ANYONE IN NYC THAT WANTS THESE HOHNY WILL HAVE 1,000 PAIRS (NO THAT IS NOT A TYPO)

I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW STORE OPENING TIME AS SOON AS I KNOW BUT THEY ARE CONTEMPLATING DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH...

will HOH have a pair limit?( i would think not with 1,000 pairs) I want to pickup atleast 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom