Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by superfly

how much do yall think the resell price of these joints will be?

Like $240 for at least the next month... I can guarantee there will be 1,000s of ppl trying to resell this shoe thinking they can get $300 for em but there are just too many pairs out there for there to be any profit any time soon...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

how much do yall think the resell price of these joints will be?

Like $240 for at least the next month... I can guarantee there will be 1,000s of ppl trying to resell this shoe thinking they can get $300 for em but there are just too many pairs out there for there to be any profit any time soon...
exactly, but they will make for good trade bait

man i need some word on the Atlanta area spots or hook ups.....i just moved here and I need these foams without the hassle

but sounds like the cities and places that are getting these are getting alot of them

unless a NTer wanna help me out
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
im looking to pay $240 at most shipped

I dont even think 1 store back home in North Florida are getting these
smh.gif
Jacksonville or Tallahassee
frown.gif
and they both have Footactions and Footlockers that get limited stuff

^^^^i feel u searchin4j's, but i remember people saying the same thing about the eggplants foams. And a week later, they were selling for that 300 range

AND FOR ANYONE IN NYC THAT WANTS THESE HOHNY WILL HAVE 1,000 PAIRS (NO THAT IS NOT A TYPO)

DAMN DAMN DAMN. Wish my area would see that much.

NOT even close.

^^^^i feel u searchin4j's, but i remember people saying the same thing about the eggplants foams. And a week later, they were selling for that 300 range
There are more Coppers than there were Eggplants, not to mention the Eggplant colorway appealed to all audiences... These Coppers arent the same... They are a LOVE/ HATE colorway...

man i been searching everywhere for some pre orders on a sz9.5 cant find nothing round $240

gotta try and scramble to make sure i get my pair

Hey I didn't see anyone post but does anybody live in Southern VA? I just moved down here from Baltimore and cant seem to find a store thats getting them. Or am I better off getting someone back home to pick em up for me?
nerd.gif

Hey I didn't see anyone post but does anybody live in Southern VA? I just moved down here from Baltimore and cant seem to find a store thats getting them. Or am I better off getting someone back home to pick em up for me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daproblem53

damn i just got the pearl hoh foams thinking these werent coming out this saturday fuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ENJOY EM...
wink.gif

AND FOR ANYONE IN NYC THAT WANTS THESE HOHNY WILL HAVE 1,000 PAIRS (NO THAT IS NOT A TYPO)

I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW STORE OPENING TIME AS SOON AS I KNOW BUT THEY ARE CONTEMPLATING DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH...
eek.gif
1,000 wow everyone is going to have a pair

and no thats not a good thing thats OD

and smh at nike for making mom and pops limit to 24 then give HOH 1,000
tired.gif

Might sound stupid but are they still around in austin tx? ive been out the shoe game but i love my foams and flights

its not even worth it for resellers imo. unless its royals and maybe eggplants.

since retail + tax in CA at least = $220

these will go for 280shippd at most.

60 - 15 shipping = 45 profit? lol

really tempted to get a pair this wkend.. but i already got 2 comin. "SNEAKER ST." PLEASE STAND UP!!
nerd.gif
  and 1 from shoetrends 2/22.

i want to hold these see these in person already!! seems like a life time.

THERE WILL ALSO BE OVER 1,000 PAIRS ON 34TH STREET BETWEEN THE 2 MAIN FOOT LOCKERS AND FOOTACTION...

FOOT LOCKER INC. IS NOT PLAYIN WITH THIS RELEASE...

THERE WILL ALSO BE OVER 1,000 PAIRS ON 34TH STREET BETWEEN THE 2 MAIN FOOT LOCKERS AND FOOTACTION...

FOOT LOCKER INC. IS NOT PLAYIN WITH THIS RELEASE...

They learned their lesson after the pearl foam pro fiasco.

But with the volume stores are supposed to receive in addition to the wild re-plents FTL gets... These might be around longer than some may think...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

1,000 pairs is OD.

Resellers are going to have a hard time breaking even.

pimp.gif
resellers need to lose out for a chance....They shouldn't buy sneakers if they don't plan on wearing them.

Resellers
going try let em go for 350+
without a doubt
they %%+**# O.D so hard i hate it i remember when you could
walk up in Footlocker days after Jb release or any Nike and cop on your sz
i hate this resale #%%%**#% now
venting much lol......coppers now=]

@dakid2301 - I called like 3 of my spots (2 in Orlando and 1 in Tampa) and they are all saying that the release is still suspended.... So idk if we gettin em or not.... I'll call a few more spots tomorrow and let u know if anything comes up different....

where?

Back
Top Bottom