Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Hopefully I can catch a store getting these in next week sometime, works out better for me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Hopefully I can catch a store getting these in next week sometime, works out better for me.
grin.gif

skahn3.gif

skahn1.gif

Originally Posted by prattn33

@spoiledfeet I am double checking but FL @ Easton Town Center was supposed to get 60 pair before all this hoopla over the release date started. I have a text in to the manager to confirm if they are still getting them and how many.

Good lookin on the info. PM me if u hear anything. I need 2 size 13's. I know a few spots in Cinci but thats like 200 miles for me. Pm me if u need em. 

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

WRONG

laugh.gif
@a train gettin' you anywhere faster..

If you in nyc and really want these, there's no reason as to why these can't be had...and the weather will do nothing to deter the beasts/fiends...when the xi/xii pack dropped it was horrible conditions...snow, ice, and freezing and dudes were still camped out/posted up for them....and unless you come across bad traffic(which happens often), the train isn't getting you anywhere faster...

@SWERV its back on at the spot they said as far as they no sat is the day didn't go into detail with them but you got more pull than me lol any word of them getting eggs also like aaron said?

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

go rihgt now to NTNY to get a wristban for a sneaker that comes out saterday?
from the ntny facebook page

[h3] http://www.facebook.com/NIKETOWNNewYork?ref=mf
NIKETOWN New York Putting the rumor to rest...Copper Foamposites will be releasing saturday February 13th @ 7am. Wristbands will be distributed on Tuesday February 9th @ 1pm and pending availability again @ 8pm. Limit one per customer... For further questions please call the store at 212-891-6453.
[/h3]

so yes go now.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

WRONG

laugh.gif
@a train gettin' you anywhere faster..
i think that is everywhere.

so they still have wristbands at ntny ?
cus i jus called they said no more i think the chick was bs

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

You obviously dont drive...nobody does the speed limit and you can park anywhere but midtown...you just have to look...i'd rather do that then take the public transport with the common folk
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Having heated seats in your car and not on the bus FTW! People use metro cards on dates with wifey?
roll.gif

Does anyone know what time NDC is gonna have them available. I know dudes were saying the eggs dropped at a weird time of the day

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Does anyone know what time NDC is gonna have them available. I know dudes were saying the eggs dropped at a weird time of the day

Unless someone here was the web technician putting them up on the site... How would we know exactly?

IF my local spot gets their coppers shipment by friday ill give my wristband to someone that needs it.. That's only IF...

Bay area Bart ftw!

Gets me to point a to point b pretty quick!
Makes my car have less miles owwww!

But I hope ntsf doesn't do that bs of raffle tickets!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

People use metro cards on dates with wifey?
roll.gif

I've always wondered that about NYC. DF!!!
Hell yea!
Its an experience.
Late Night on the 1 Line. Oh Man. You would have a lot to talk about

Im sure I will get my pair with ease. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom