Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

And the whole train thing to take wifey out..
TO ME it all depends on what you doing..
If you have a car then use it.. But if not either cab it or jump on the train... also depends on where u located at a cab might run u $40+ each way...
So if its local Cab no problem.. But for me personally (unemployed) $80 in transportation hurts when $9 can get u home...

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Does anyone know what time NDC is gonna have them available. I know dudes were saying the eggs dropped at a weird time of the day

Unless someone here was the web technician putting them up on the site... How would we know exactly?

Easy homie, there may be a nike tech rocking in the thread, thats why i asked DOES ANY ONE KNOW.  If you had no info u could have kept ya fingers in ya nose and off the keyboard

omg thank god... my local footlocker will have them.... they are a small spot soo no lines.. nd also a lot!!! of pairs they said

Originally Posted by SC415

Bay area Bart ftw!

Gets me to point a to point b pretty quick!
Makes my car have less miles owwww!

But I hope ntsf doesn't do that bs of raffle tickets!!
they will

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.

well if u live in new york u would understand train a train or bus is the best way to get around.... taking the train gets u anywhere faster then a car..... (for example- NYC speed limit is 30Mph) and imagine all the traffic.... and then the WORST THING ABOUT IT....... PARKING!!! trying to find parking is like trying to find the copper foams in sumones stockroom as of right now......... (but if u need to have a car in nyc ur best bet is the Smart Car..... LMAOOOO #$!! could park anywhere)

WRONG

laugh.gif
@a train gettin' you anywhere faster..
trains are the worst i drive every in nyc F the mta they are thiefs but on the other note hope all of yall get the copper and dont go crazy out there

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Im asking you guys for a lil help here... Has anyone seen the foams at mom and pops?  Does anyone here work at a FTL, FNL, Champs, and have gotten in their foam shipments?
Niketown NY and HoHNY have them in stock, but cant sell.....
im waitin on mom and pop to contact me, they still dont have them in stock, i know my footaction doesnt havent them in stock as of sat/sun... 

HOHNY will have them but they re not in yet.... DOnt know where u getting that info

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

foreal? im watchin it now but some band is singing

just called my local stonecrest n south dekalb (GA) spots...... stores openin normal time
still gonna arrive early lol

Well the day has passed and no foams here.
From what it sounds like, NTowns and HOH will all have foams Sat 2/13, while the rest of us will get them when we get them.   Until someone says they saw them in person outside of these two places, I'll assume this to be true.  (Managers saying that they will have them in by 2/13, or say they are in the stockroom waiting on Nike's OK, would lead me to believe they arent being 100% honest, and just hoping that they get em in before then.)  

I know there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there, and I'll be adding my own here... but it seems like they never left the factories on time for whatever reason (contract issues, production issues, labor issues, etc.) and now looks like whatever was originally allocated to high priority stores ie. NTown and HOH will get them faster than everyone else.  

Lets hope im wrong... there is always tomorrow. 

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

dude does stay fresh wit the sneakers but his clothes are OD rediculous

My person at 34th said they will have " MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD " pairs. They usually come through for me, im not worried much. But in case im wrong, good luck to us all. Itz Copper time baby

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

dude does stay fresh wit the sneakers but his clothes are OD rediculous

Agreed

^^sneaker_st

there are some ftl and fa that already have em in stock, but it looks like they have not yet been given the green light to sell em.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Well the day has passed and no foams here.
From what it sounds like, NTowns and HOH will all have foams Sat 2/13, while the rest of us will get them when we get them.   Until someone says they saw them in person outside of these two places, I'll assume this to be true.  (Managers saying that they will have them in by 2/13, or say they are in the stockroom waiting on Nike's OK, would lead me to believe they arent being 100% honest, and just hoping that they get em in before then.)  

I know there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there, and I'll be adding my own here... but it seems like they never left the factories on time for whatever reason (contract issues, production issues, labor issues, etc.) and now looks like whatever was originally allocated to high priority stores ie. NTown and HOH will get them faster than everyone else.  

Lets hope im wrong... there is always tomorrow. 

im sure DTLRs will have them the 13th for sure

Back
Top Bottom