Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

@mykicks - thanks for the Orlando update homey.... There were the spots that I called yesterday and they still said suspended so the status hasn't changed....

My kicks just got 1000% confirmed they will be at the spot tomorrow then just wait on my connect to send them to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I find it funny when people say they have to catch the train or the bus to cop shoes..Smh $200 shoes at that..Smh. Save up cop a scooter or something. Go ped something.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I'm not wasting my time driving into San Francisco on a friday night. Too much traffic and parking is a ***$%. easier just to hop on the train. you build character on the train
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the city really aint that bad, esp around 12. and if your lazy to find parking, on stockton up from NTSF is only like 3dollars an hour. compared to NY (went there this summer).  new york is crazy, like the complete opposite of S.F, yet the same.  seems like EVERYONE takes the train and taxi's outside of Puffy. one thing though.......... NY gotta clean the dam train station. its filthy like a mofo, mold growing at every stop and spot. feels like ninja turtles spot down there, humid like a mf GRIMEY.

we have to get to the next page already....i'm sick of looking at that shoe up top every time i come to the page lol

Originally Posted by SC415

Bay area Bart ftw!

Gets me to point a to point b pretty quick!
Makes my car have less miles owwww!

But I hope ntsf doesn't do that bs of raffle tickets!!

Bay area bart FTL, prices are
sick.gif
.  $20 back and forth for me.

Originally Posted by nazarethsavage

For those who have these already, can anyone post a picture with jeans? I'm still on the fence about these.

I ain't on the fence about it I aint Mr.Feeny lol j/k ty posted a few some 2000 pages back

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

dude does stay fresh wit the sneakers but his clothes are OD rediculous

Agreed
we would too if Nike just threw shoes at us, that is why that negro can't dress. He has no fashion sense. There Nike rep be helping his shoe game

never will catch anyone wearing that brown vest with a white thermal for the coppers

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Update lol.. There's a spot in the City Right now with 1400 pairs IN STOCK. i'd be in trouble to say where.. Happy Hunting

LOL how s\hady is that. dude finds a spot with 1,400 and still cant share the info! hahaha
laugh.gif

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Agreed
we would too if Nike just threw shoes at us, that is why that negro can't dress. He has no fashion sense. There Nike rep be helping his shoe game

never will catch anyone wearing that brown vest with a white thermal for the coppers
Hilarious yo lolol
laugh.gif
....but I refuse to believe his stylist couldnt put up a better effort. I wonder if he gets to keep the shoes Nike reps. throw at him ... hmmmm?
eek.gif

seems like the only bet from online store for me is the NDC...

gotta keep my eyes open at friday nite

anybody in here know if any stores in the pittsburgh area will be gettin the copper foams?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Agreed

Hilarious yo lolol
laugh.gif
....but I refuse to believe his stylist couldnt put up a better effort. I wonder if he gets to keep the shoes Nike reps. throw at him ... hmmmm?
eek.gif

No he wears them and takes them off and they rebox them and sell em YEA HE KEEPS THEM

Back
Top Bottom