Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Someone post pics of Terence from 106 wearing the coppers......

I got off work late and didn't peep.

NYC Foot Action on 34th Street is doing a RELEASE PARTY for the Foamposites. Starts @ 9PM. Live DJ and prizes will be given away. Tickets for the Foamposites will be given out starting 4pm on Friday.

i never go downtown to cop foams it be a mad house down there i stay in my area easy pick up in the bx

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Found a tweet pic...
he look lost broke down trey songz lol
roll.gif

the hoh in my area said they were getting enuff of these for them to be around at least 2 days after the release and no one i talked to feels that it would even be possible 4 these 2 sell out the first day...

Hold up, I came from both FA and FTL today on 34th.. they are def doing a midnight release, but they said absolutely nothing about a release party and wristbands.. I know NTNY is having a release party for the 2010 jordans.. and they gave out wristbands today for the coppers.. I'm not saying your info is false, but I'm just tight I didn't hear that.. id rather just do the regular midnight release. Smh

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Found a tweet pic...
i personally wouldnt wear that fit but i think a simple change to a black thermal woulda make it wayyy better

The fit terrance has is pretty dope!

Something you'll see out here in the bay area! 0o

LOL

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam hoh is gonna be crazy, i just hope the local spots come through, if they dont get them by thursday it might be a wrap...
what spots you talking about 
nerd.gif

the dr jays in the hood said they gonna get them but not sure for saturday, they not gonna have alot of sizes either.. im cool with the manager at hyperactive bu they dont have them in stock yet.. if they not there by thurs or friday we out to hoh or midnight release at 34st, what you think? i really wanna stay local, but whatever it takes, i hate them lines...

Back
Top Bottom